NVIDIA is currently recruiting candidates for Software Intern positions in Bangalore Karnataka. NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification. Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech, B.S are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with NVIDIA, this is your chance to apply.
NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2023
NVIDIA is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, B.S candidates for the role of Software Intern. Here, you will find information about the Software Intern post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|B.E, B.Tech, B.S
|Bangalore , Karnataka
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
We are looking to hire an LLVM Compiler Intern for an exciting role: developing compilers for our world-leading GPUs. We craft outstanding compilers that realize the potential of NVIDIA GPU hardware for growing range of computational workloads, ranging from next generate graphics, deep learning, scientific computing, and self-driving cars. Our compiler organization makes its mark on every GPU and SoC product that NVIDIA builds. Would you like to be part of this best-in-class organization and lead the charge?
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand, modify, and improve an NVIDIA proprietary GPU compiler backend written in C++
- Contribute to compiler optimizations to produce best-in-class, robust, supportable compiler and tools
- Work on challenging problems in register allocation, instruction scheduling, synchronization, loop optimizations etc.
- Partner with the global compiler, hardware and application teams to oversee improvements and problem resolutions
- Be part of a team that is at the center of deep-learning compiler technology spanning architecture design and support through functional languages
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering with significant compiler-related project or thesis work
- Excellent C and C++ programming skills,
Ways for you to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience developing CUDA, DirectX, OpenGL/Vulkan applications
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Intern post at NVIDIA includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
NVIDIA Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. NVIDIA Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for NVIDIA Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka