Nvidia Recruitment 2020 | Software Development Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Nvidia Corporation – Nvidia Corporation, more commonly referred to as Nvidia, is an American technology company incorporated in Delaware and based in Santa Clara, California. It designs graphics processing units for the gaming and professional markets, as well as system on chip units for the mobile computing and automotive market.
||Company Name||Nvidia Corporation|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer in Test|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Development Engineer in Test includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Nividia Jobs 2020 :
As a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), you will take part in technical design and implementation of directed tests for NVIDIA software products with the goal to identify defects early in the software development lifecycle. You will also build tools that accelerate execution workflows for the organization. In this role you can expect to:
- Develop directed tests for NVIDIA’s device driver software and SDKs
- Execute automated tests, analyze results, identify, and report defects
- Measure code coverage for the software under test, analyze and drive code coverage enhancements
- Develop applications and tools that accelerate development and test workflows
- Write fast, effective, maintainable, reliable, and well documented code
- Provide peer code reviews including feedback on performance, scalability, and correctness
- Debug issues to identify the root cause
- Effectively estimate and prioritize tasks in order to create a realistic delivery schedule
- You will have the opportunity to work on challenging technical and process issues
- Work closely with leadership to report progress by generating effective and actionable reports
Skills Required For Nvidia Jobs 2020 :
- You have a degree in Computer/IT/Electronics engineering
- You have up to 3 years of programming experience in C/C++/Python with experience applying Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- You have experience working with databases and storage technologies like SQL, MongoDB and Elasticsearch
- You are skilled at debugging issues and have experience using debugging tools like WinDBG/gdb
- You are able to develop tools to automate workflows and apply Deep Learning techniques
- You have the ability to effectively collaborate with multiple development teams to gain knowledge and improve test code coverage
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are able to work effectively with a team of engineers in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Documents to be Carried for Nividia Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Nvidia Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.