- 1 NVS Recruitment 2022 - Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has announced 1616 Vacancies for Principal, Librarian, Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher Posts in Mumbai , Maharashtra - Last Date to apply 22.07.2022
- 2 NVS Recruitment 2022 Highlights :
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for NVS Recruitment 2022 :
NVS Recruitment 2022 : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Principal, Librarian, Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher posts. This notification was announced on 02.07.2022. B.Ed, Bachelor.Degree candidates can apply for 1616 vacancies in Mumbai Maharashtra . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 22.07.2022 Candidate who seeks for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
NVS Recruitment 2022 Highlights :
|NVS Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Principal, Librarian, Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher|
|Total Vacancy||1616 Post|
|Job Location||Mumbai Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Principal, Librarian, Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for NVS Recruitment 2022 :
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Post Graduate Teacher||397|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||683|
|TGT (Third Language)||343|
Education Qualification :
|Post Name||Qualifications & Experience|
|Principal||Master’s Degree from a recognized university with 50% Marks in aggregate.
B.Ed Degree or equivalent teaching degree
|Post Graduate Teacher||Two-year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT OR
any other NCTE recognized university/ Institute, in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT
other NCTE recognized institution with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate.
Bachelors Honours Degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subject/ combination of subjects and also in aggregate. Candidate should have studied requisite subject(s) for at least 2 years in the 03 years degree course.
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subjects and also in aggregate. The candidate should have studied the requisite subjects in all three years of degree.
|Music Teacher||5 year study in music institution or graduate degree or higher secondary|
|Art Teacher||4 year recognized diploma in any discipline of fine arts|
|PET (Male/ Female)||Bachelors Degree in Physical education or D.P.ED|
|Librarian||University degree in Library Science from a recognized institution. OR
Graduation with One-year Diploma in Library Science from a recognized Institution. Working knowledge of English and Hindi or other Regional Language.
Application fees / payment details :
- For Principle: Rs.2000/-
- For PGT: Rs.1800/-
- For TGT: Rs.1500/-
Age limit :
- Age limit for Trained Graduate Teacher posts is 35 years and Post Graduate Teacher posts is 40 years. For more details check notification.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details :
- Principal, Librarian, Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher - As per norms
- The selected candidates will get initial pay of pay level 12 to 7. For more details refer to the official notification.
selection process :
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
How to apply NVS Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest NVS Recruitment 2022 for Principal, Librarian, Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher posts through Online mode from 02.07.2022 to 22.07.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||02.07.2022|
|Last date to apply||22.07.2022|
Official Notification and Apply Links :
|Important Links :|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
|Career Page Link||👉 Click here|
|Online Apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Download Notification||👉 Click here|
NVS Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for NVS Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 02.07.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
22.07.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You