NxtWave Careers 2023 - NxtWave is recruiting Any Degree, MBA candidates for the role of Business Development Associate Apply Online @ official website
NxtWave Recruitment Notification - NxtWave Career Notification for Business Development Associate role | NxtWave job opening Online Application. NxtWave is currently recruiting candidates for Business Development Associate positions in Remote. Candidates who have completed their Any Degree, MBA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with NxtWave, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Business Development Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
NxtWave Careers 2023 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Development Associate|
|Qualification||Any Degree, MBA|
|Job Location||, Remote|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About NxtWave :
Detailed Job Description :
- You’re interested in guiding students with their career decisions
- You’ve the empathy to address all queries regarding NxtWave courses for potential learners and help them make a decision faster
- You’ve proven experience of direct interactions with customers (an added advantage)
- You’re looking to work in the environment of a high-growth startup
- You’re looking for a Business Development role where you also find meaning in your work
What will you be doing?
- Acting as a mentor & guide and being a source of career advice for potential learners.
- Counseling learning prospects, offering career advice and providing a sense of how CCBP 4.0 Programs can accelerate their career.
- Establishing the effectiveness and uniqueness of CCBP 4.0 Programs.
- Taking responsibility for the entire sales closing life cycle for your assigned leads. Phone/video calls, product demonstration, sales closing, and post-sales relationship management fall under this category.
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions with the leads and providing constant feedback on the quality of the leads to the respective team.
- Carrying weekly revenue and enrollment targets.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- An individual with excellent Telugu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada communication skills interpersonal abilities, and presentation skills.
- Highly Dedicated Individuals who are hardworking and with extreme determination.
- Reliable and trustworthy individuals who can easily build rapport with the prospects. People with a strong sense of empathy and great patience.
- People with a systematic approach to building sales funnels, tracking feedback, prioritizing tasks, and consistently exceeding targets within the deadlines
- A sales mindset, to effectively communicate NxtWave’s offerings to its prospective learners and achieve revenue targets
- Passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Sales Experience with the EdTech domain is an additional advantage.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Business Development Associate post at NxtWave includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
NxtWave Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( NxtWave Careers 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
NxtWave Careers 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply NxtWave Careers 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the NxtWave Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for NxtWave Careers 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is , Remote