Observe.AI Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Development Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Observe.AI – Observe.AI, a leader in Contact Center AI, transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance by helping top brands analyze 100% of calls and streamline quality assurance workflows. With Observe.AI, businesses transcribe every call with high accuracy and coach agents while gaining full visibility into their customer service operations. Observe.AI brings the power of agent assistance, automatic speech recognition, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to modern contact centers and their frontline teams.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Development Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (26.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Observe.AI Jobs 2020 :
- Work with the team to define the technical stack and own it
- Work with the product team to understand the product roadmap and define the technical roadmap
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Design and implement data storage solutions
- Build and scale data pipeline
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
Skills Required For Observe.AI Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (alumnus from IIT, NITs, BITS) with 1 – 3 years of experience in building large scale products
- Expertise in Java and Spring or other relevant frameworks
- Knowledge in container management tools (docker-swarm, Kubernetes) is a plus An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge in at-least one of the sql or no-sql databases: Postgres, mongodb, cassandra, redis
- Good knowledge in queue (rabbitmq, kafka, etc), cache(ehcache, memcache) Strong knowledge of design patterns
Documents to be Carried for Observe.AI Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Observe.AI Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Online Apply Link :
|Capgemini Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA
|Mindtree EDGE Recruitment||Trainee||
Any Degree Graduate
|Tech Mahindra Off Campus Recruitment||Graduate Engineer Trainee||
BE, B.Tech, MCA
|Amazon Internship Recruitment||Software Development Engineer Intern||
B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech
|Airtel Off Campus Recruitment||Software Development Engineer||
B.E, B.Tech, MCA
|Amdocs Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|ICE Mortgage Technology Recruitment||Software Engineer||
BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA
|Philips Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
B.E, B.Tech, MCA
|Boeing Off Campus Recruitment||Application Developer – Freshers||
|Thinkitive Technologies Recruitment||Software Tester||
BE, B.Tech, ME, MTech, MCA
|Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|Sasken Technologies Off Campus Recruitment||Graduate Engineer||
Engineering graduate, MCA
|Focus Energy Recruitment||Mechanical Engineer||
BE, B.Tech | Freshers