Oil India Recruitment 2020 | Contractual Chemical Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 30 | Interview date 04.08.2020 | Oil India Recruitment Notification @ www.oil-india.com
Oil India Recruitment 2020: Oil India Limited invites young and experienced aspirants who have domicile of Assam and production & exploration areas of Arunachal Pradesh to fill up 30 Oil India Vacancy 2020. It is going to engage 30 aspirants on Contract basis via Walk in Interview. As per the Oil India Limited notification, these 30 vacancies are allocated for Contractual Chemical Assistant (Field/Lab) Posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Assam may attend the interview at prescribed venue. Oil India interview will be held on 04.08.2020.
Oil India Limited recruitment notification is available @ www.oil-india.com. Applicants should possess B.Sc. with Chemistry from recognized university and should have attained prescribed age limit. Oil India Recruitment process will be done on the basis of walk in interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Field Headquarters, Duliajan [Assam]. More details of Oil India vacancy, upcoming Oil India Limited jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Contractual Chemical Assistant ( Field / Lab )|
|Qualification||B.Sc. with Chemistry||Total Vacancy||30|
| ||Job Location||, Assam|
|Starting Date||Walk-in Interview|
|Last Date||Interview on 04.08.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Oil India Limited
Oil India Limited shorty OIL is a public sector company under the control of Government of India. It is a hydrocarbon exploration and production company. OIL has been functioning since 1959. Headquarter of OIL is located at Duliajan in Assam. The main products of OIL are petroleum, natural gas and other petro-chemical products. Because of its performance, govt. of India gave the Navaratna Status to the organization.
Eligibility Criteria for Oil India Contractual Chemical Assistant Vacancy
- Applicants should possess B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects from Government recognized University.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 40 years for Gen, 45 years for SC/ ST and 43 years for OBC (NCL) candidates.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Oil India recruitment process will be based on walk in interview.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|04.08.2020||08.00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M||ETDC, L&D Department, Oil India Limited, Duliajan|
Steps to apply Oil India Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website oil-india.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Walk-in-Interview for Contractual Chemical Assistant ( Field / Lab ) purely on contractual basis for immediate engagement at Field Headquarters, Duliajan”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.