Ola Electric Recruitment 2020 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Ola Electric – Ola’s core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric; India’s largest fleet management business, Ola Fleet Technologies and Ola Skilling, that aims to enable millions of livelihood opportunities for India’s youth. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India’s leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India’s largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
||Company Name||Ola Electric|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Ola Electric Jobs 2020 :
- Knowledge of Vehicle/ Engine construction and working.
- Functions of vehicle sub-system like Steering, Brake and Suspension.
- Basics of Engineering Drawing and GD&T.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes- Injection Moulding, Casting, Forging, Machining etc.
- Ability to implement strategies to manage every day as well as exceptional risks of procurement projects based on continuous risk assessments.
Skills Required For Ola Electric Jobs 2020 :
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement with good decision-making ability.
- Strong project management and leadership skills.
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret data.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
Documents to be Carried for Ola Electric Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Ola Electric Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.