OLM Recruitment 2020 | BPM, Project Executive, Project Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 817 | Last Date 07.07.2020 | Odisha Livelihoods Mission Recruitment Notification @ www.olm.nic.in
OLM Recruitment 2020 : Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of various posts under Odisha Livelihoods Mission, Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department, Odisha. Recently OLM has issued new employment notice [ ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2020-21 to ADVERTISEMENT NO. 05 / 2020-21 ] for 817 vacancies and these vacancies are assigned for Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Project Manager, Project Executive, District Project Manager, Block Project Manager, Block Livelihood Coordinator & Project Assistant posts. As per the Odisha Livelihoods Mission Recruitment notification, apply online link will be activated on 17.06.2020 and it will be ended on 07.07.2020. Applicants who are searching jobs in Odisha State can use this OLM Jobs 2020.
The posts are purely contractual for execution of project work under Odisha Livelihoods Mission & co-terminus with the Odisha Livelihoods Mission Scheme. OLM recruitment process will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT)/ Computer Practical Test/ Group Discussion/ Personal Interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Odisha State. Odisha Livelihoods Mission Recruitment notification & OLM recruitment apply online link is available @ www.olm.nic.in. More details of Odisha OLM vacancy, upcoming Odisha Livelihoods Mission upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Odisha Livelihoods Mission|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Project Manager, Project Executive, District Project Manager, Block Project Manager, Block Livelihood Coordinator & Project Assistant|
|Qualification||PG Degree / Diploma|
| ||Job Location||, Odisha|
|Salary||Rs.10,000 - 70,000|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Project Manager, Project Executive, District Project Manager, Block Project Manager, Block Livelihood Coordinator & Project Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Odisha OLM Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 817 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|State Level Posts|
|Deputy Chief Executive Officer||03||Rs.60000-70000|
|District Level Posts|
|District Project Manager||07||Rs.60000-70000|
|Block Level Posts|
|Block Project Manager||161||Rs.25000-35000|
|Block Livelihood Coordinator||294||Rs.15000-20000|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha OLM Block Project Manager, Project Assistant & Other Posts
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Project Executive, Project Manager (District/ Block) : PG Degree/ Diploma in concerned discipline.
- Project Manager : PG Degree/ Diploma/ Charted Accountant/ Cost Accountant/ MBA/ M.Com.
- Block Livelihood Coordinator & Project Assistant : Any Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- A candidate must not be above 37 (Thirty Seven) years of age.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- OLM recruitment process will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT)/ Computer Practical Test/ Group Discussion/ Personal Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Panchayati Raj Jobs in Odisha 2020
- Go to official website olm.nic.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2020-21 to ADVERTISEMENT NO. 05/2020-21”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Odisha Panchayat Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.