OMC – Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 | Manager, Sr. Manager & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 25 | Last Date 09.08.2020 | Odisha OMC Recruitment Notification @ omcltd.in
OMC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Mining Corporation Limited invites offline mode applications via speed post for recruitment of Executives in OMC Ltd. Recently it has circulated the new employment notification [No.48/OMC] on 09.07.2020 for OMC Executive Vacancy. There are 25 vacancies are filled by OMC Limited and these vacancies are assigned for Deputy General Manager, Senior Manager, Manager & Medical Officer posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Aspirants who want to get engineering jobs in Odisha requested to download the application format from OMC website: http://omcltd.in & submit the same duly filled in & signed along with attested copies of Certificates & Testimonials to given address on or before 09.08.2020.
OMC Recruitment 2020 Notification and Odisha Mining Corporation jobs application form is available @ OMC Career (omcltd.in). Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Odisha Mining will select the aspirants via interview. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Odisha state. After appointment, the Executives shall be kept under probation for a period of one year. Applications without supporting documents/incomplete/not fulfilling the prescribed criteria in any respect will be rejected. More details of OMC Executive vacancy, upcoming Odisha Mining Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Odisha Mining Corporation Limited|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Deputy General Manager, Senior Manager, Manager & Medical Officer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / MBA / MBBS Degree|
| ||Job Location||, Odisha|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 - 2,09,200|
|Starting Date||09.07.2020 ( Offline Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Deputy General Manager, Senior Manager, Manager & Medical Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details of OMC Recruitment 2020 Odisha
- As per the notification, overall 25 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for OMC Executive Vacancy
- Applicants should hold B.E / B.Tech / MBA / MBBS Degree in concerned discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Deputy General Manager: 44 years
- Senior Manager: 40 years
- Manager: 36 years
- Medical Officer: 21 to 32 years
- Odisha Mining will select the aspirants via Base Career, Higher Education, Experience & Personal Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address : General Manager (P&A), The Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001
How to apply Odisha Mining Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website omcltd.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Advertisement for Recruitment of Executives in OMC Ltd”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up OMC Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from OMC Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.