ONGC – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment 2020 | Apprentices Posts | 4182 Vacancies | Last Date : 17-08-2020 | Apply Online @ ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is an Indian Multinational Crude Oil and Gas Corporation. They invites application for the posts of Apprentices under Apprentices Act in various trade/disciplines. They released new job notification (Advt. No: ONGC/APPR/1/2020/) for filling up 4182 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ ongcindia.com only through online. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. Aspirants searching Central Govt Jobs can use this chance. The last date to submit the online application is 17-08-2020.
Training for the above said posts is for the period of 06-12 months. Selected candidates will be placed in various work centre of ONGC. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. The applicant should upload the relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification. Applicants should hold prescribed degree from a recognized university. Candidates can apply for one trade code only. Candidates applying for more than one trade code will not be considered for any post and their applications will be summarily rejected. Selection on the basis of merit marks scored by the candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email.
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||B.B.A, B.Sc, B.A, B.Com, Diploma, ITI, Bachelor.Degree|
|Total Vacancy||4182 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, All India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Starting Date||29.07.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Apprentice includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited shortly ONGC is a public sector company under Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. The company has been operating since 1956. Headquarter is located at Tel Bhavan in Dehradun, Uttarakhand until now. The company produces products such as Petroleum, Natural Gas and other Petro-chemical products. Presently, more than 30 thousands of employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, government of India awarded Maharatna Status.
Vacancy Details of Oil & Natural Gas Recruitment Advertisement 2020 :
- As per the notification, 4182 vacancies are allocated under various work centres of ONGC.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Delhi (ONGC Videsh Limited)||24|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||511|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Apprentices Jobs 2020:
- Applicants should hold Bachelor Degree/ B.A/ B.B.A/ ITI/ B.Sc/ Diploma or equivalent in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 24 years.
- Check Notification for age limit & relaxation.
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on Merit Marks scored by the candidates.
- Application via online mode is accepted.
|Issue of advertisement and call for applications||29th July 2020|
|opening of online application portal||29th July 2020|
|Last date for receiving of applications||17th August 2020|
|Date of Result/Selection||24th August 2020|
|Receive confirmation from candidates||24th August 2020 – 1st September 2020|
How to Apply Online for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Careers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ ongcindia.com
- Click ‘Recruitment Notice’ given under ‘Career’ in the home page.
- Then click ‘Advertisement for engagement of apprentices in ONGC 2020-21’ & check the eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Finally through the online application link given below ‘Apply Online’
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use.
How to fill up ONGC Jobs Application Form:
Candidates willing to be a part of ONGC have to apply for latest ONGC Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice posts through Online mode from 29.07.2020 to 17.08.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official ONGC website www.ongcindia.com.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Apprentice Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Oil and Natural Gas Corporation asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.