OpenText Off Campus Drive 2021 | Open Text Corporation has recruit BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for Technical Support Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
OpenText Off Campus Drive 2021 : Open Text Corporation has to recruit candidates for Technical Support Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Open Text Corporation you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Support Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (21.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Open Text Corporation|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Open Text Corporation
Open Text Corporation : OpenText Corporation is headquartered in Ontario, Canada and is Canada’s largest software company. It produces and distributes Enterprise Information Management (EIM) software solutions for large corporations across all industries.
Detailed Job Description For OpenText Off Campus Drive 2021
- Open Text/GXS is seeking Technical Support Engineers (TSEs). TSEs can be of entry level (TSE-1). TSEs are responsible to independently diagnose and resolve complex enterprise customer needs involving unique systems, environments and related operational issues. Support
requests/tickets from Enterprise Customers / Partners / OT employees will be received via Customer Support Representatives (CSRs) through OT MySupport portal / Voice initiated technical calls / Email
- TSEs work closely with cross functional teams (such as Engineering, Professional Services, Account Renewals & Product Management) to resolve any/all customer needs. Acts as a remote customer advocate and analyst, understanding Customer issues / queries and providing relevant information / resolution aimed at meeting and exceeding Customer expectations.
- Innovates / Identifies areas of improvement either in the process / tools-used / product, proactively taking it up with respective stake holders, to go up the value chain. Constantly and continuously enhances knowledge on OT products, developing self and upskilling team members across the globe. Where relevant, as Subject Matter Expert (SME), participate in documentation and product review too, prior to product release / general availability (GA)
- Interfaces directly with customers at all stages of problem resolution process (including understanding issues that customers are facing, communicating action plans, explaining ongoing developments, and conveying resolution)
- Validates technical information, sets fair expectations and disseminates information as needed
- Schedule, participate and where relevant lead Customer facing calls (being well prepared knowing his/her audience, their related needs and shares information accordingly)
- Demonstrates good judgement to actively assess situations, engage senior resources / management (as and when needed) to resolve complex / escalated Customer issues
- Ability to work under pressure, multitasking and prioritizing, with a great sense of urgency, collaborating with relevant stakeholders, handling major incidents and/or high severity situations
- Systematically gathers relevant information and analyzes a broad range of factors while investigating and resolving issues
- Maintains a “closed-loop” communication style that ensures proper and consistent documentation in service request case notes; ensuring all stake holders are notified in a timely fashion, of ongoing investigation and problem resolution status
- As a 24 x 7 x 365 organization, MUST BE willing to work in shifts
- Support business needs via taking-up On-Call responsibilities during weekends and/or public holidays (as and when need arises)
- Mentors and/or coaches less experienced TSEs
- Create knowledge base (where nonexistent) and refine existing knowledge base content to keep it up to date / relevant; may perform senior or expert level tasks for assigned products and skills; prepares white papers for other TSEs and/or customers regarding technical solutions
Job Qualification and Skills Required For OpenText Off Campus Drive 2021
- Possesses extensive knowledge in Captiva with strong OS knowhow (Windows) / (LINUX/UNIX)
- Great Team Player
- Thrive & excel in a high-pressure, time sensitive enterprise environment
- Fantastic Customer focused service skill (Empathy-based listening, written and verbal skills)
- Excellent Analytical & Technical Troubleshooting skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Fair understanding of OpenText product portfolio and their value proposition to the customer
- Education Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
- Experience : Fresh Graduates to 1-2 years working experience
Documents to be Carried for OpenText Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For OpenText Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (21.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
OpenText Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Open Text Corporation this hiring for which position ?
Open Text Corporation hiring candidates for Technical Support Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for OpenText Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for OpenText Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires