OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 - OpenText has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Associate Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
- 1 OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 - OpenText has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Associate Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 : OpenText has to recruit candidates for Associate Software Engineer positions through off campus in Bengaluru Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with OpenText you can use this recruitment.
|OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.08.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
- Participate and contribute to Project execution phases
- Participate in the day to day administration of the systems, including Incident & Problem Management
- Participate in planning and execution of new implementations, upgrades and patching activities (Cloud or OnPrem via Upgrade factory)
- Participate in the advanced configuration of CS software components, in line with project and customer time scales.
- To co-ordinate project delivery through multiple teams that may include 3rd party suppliers, partners and client resources.
- Actively contribute in automating provisioning, patching and upgrade activities where possible to achieve operational efficiencies.
- Actively seek new opportunities by working with the customer and the change control provisions provided by the contract, to extend the scope of profitable business.
- Actively use and contribute to the project management standards and quality checks used within OpenText Cloud Services.
- Understand requirements, conduct detailed design, determine level of effort, plan work breakdown structures and implementation approach
- Prepare, maintain and submit activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports in accordance with published procedures. Keep project managers informed of activities and alert of any issues promptly. Provide inputs as part of engagement closure on project learnings and suggest improvements
- Manage expectations and responsibilities for all client and internal stakeholders.
- Utilize exceptional written and verbal communication skills while supporting customers via web, telephone, or email, while demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy.
- Respond to and solve customer technical requests, show an understanding of the customer's managed hosted environment and applications within the Open Text cloud enabling resolution of complex technical issues. Document or Implement proposed solutions.
- Respond to and troubleshoot alerts from monitoring of applications, servers and devices sufficient to meet service level agreements
- Collaborating on cross-team and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including Product support, IT, and Professional Services.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Knowledge on Windows, UNIX, and Application administration skills in a TCP/IP network environment.
- Experience working with relational DBMS (PostgreSQL/Postgres, Oracle, MS SQL Server, mySQL)
- Familiarity with configuration and management of web/application servers (IIS, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, etc.).
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, Web Services, LDAP configuration, and RDBMS concepts
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
|Online Apply Link|
|Online apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the OpenText Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022,
OpenText off campus,
OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 application form,
OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 notification,
OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 qualification,
OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 salary details,
OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 selection process,
how to apply OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 Job Vacancies,
OpenText Off Campus Drive 2022 Vacancies details,
OpenText job openings,
Bengaluru Karnataka Job Vacancies,
OpenText job vacancies,
jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka,
jobs in OpenText,
Associate Software Engineer job openings,
freshers jobs openings,
jobs for fresher,