OpenText Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Open Text Corporation – OpenText Corporation is headquartered in Ontario, Canada and is Canada’s largest software company. It produces and distributes Enterprise Information Management (EIM) software solutions for large corporations across all industries.
||Company Name||Open Text Corporation|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||3 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for OpenText Jobs 2020 :
As a Software Engineer you will utilize your knowledge and experience to perform design, systems analysis, research, maintenance, troubleshooting and other programming activities. You become a member of one of our Agile based development teams, focusing on application development.
You are great at:
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports and customer escalations.
- Perform all assigned jobs with minimal assistance.
- Ownership and end-to-end; development, deployment, and support in production
- Work closely with Quality Engineering to review test plans and test cases.
- Technical risk assessment, problem solving, early risk notification, report progress and status to manager.
Skills Required for OpenText Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 3 to 5 years of software development experience.
- Experience in Java, JEE, Spring boot
- Experience in designing and building efficient RESTful APIs
- Experience with CI/CD tools and DevOps processes
- Expert knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented principles and how and when to apply them
- Good understanding on the SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience and knowledge in the following is desired: PowerShell, RESTful Web Services, and Unix shell scripting, Angular JS
- Experience or exposure to cloud technologies is a great plus
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
How to Apply for OpenText Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.