OPSC Recruitment 2021 | Odisha Public Service Commission has announced 139 Vacancies for Post Graduate Teacher Posts in , Odisha | Last Date to apply 23.04.2021 | www.jobvision.in
OPSC Recruitment 2021 : Odisha Public Service Commission has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Post Graduate Teacher posts. This notification was announced on 24.03.2021. B.Ed, M.Sc, Master.Degree candidates can apply for 139 vacancies in Odisha . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 23.04.2021 Candidate who seeks for Odisha Public Service Commission can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Post Graduate Teacher includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Qualification||B.Ed, M.Sc, Master.Degree|
|Total Vacancy||139 Post|
| ||Job Location||Odisha|
|Salary||Rs.44,900 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Odisha Public Service Commission
Odisha Public Service Commission : The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various civil services of Odisha
Vacancy Details for OPSC Recruitment 2021
|Science Stream Subject||Category-wise Vacancies||No of Post|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for OPSC Recruitment 2021
- The candidates must hold a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University with at least 50 % marks in aggregate, or
- Must have possessed two years integrated Post-Graduate M.Sc. Course Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned in subject with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate.
- The candidate must have a B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed from a recognized University.
- You can check the short notification for details of the educational qualification of the post.
Diploma or Degree in a Computer Application is a desirable qualification subject to production of certificate in support of above qualification obtained from a recognized University or College or Institution
Application fees and payment details for OPSC Recruitment 2021
The Candidates are required to pay the Application Fee of Rs.500/- and the candidates belongs to the SC/ ST and persons with disability are exempted to pay the Application Fee.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for OPSC Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- The candidate must have minimum age of 21 years and must not to be above the age of 32 years.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Selary Details : Rs.44,900 (per month)
selection process :
- Written Examination
- Viva Voce Test
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Written Exam Pattern
The written examination will be consist of 150 marks with 150 questions to be completed within 3 hours duration. The paper is distributed in Paper-I and Paper-II
Paper-I: Objective type consisting of 50 marks with 50 multiple-choice questions to be completed.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Paper-II: This paper will be of concerned subject consist of 100 marks with 100 questions covering the syllabus prescribed for PG Degree in the concerned subject.
How to apply OPSC Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest OPSC Recruitment 2021 for Post Graduate Teacher posts through Online mode from 24.03.2021 to 23.04.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Odisha Public Service Commission
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (19.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 24.03.2021
- Last date to apply : 23.04.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
OPSC Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021 ?
B.Ed, M.Sc, Master.Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for OPSC Recruitment 2021 ?
Odisha Public Service Commission released 139 vacancies for Post Graduate Teacher Posts
✅ How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Application Fee Rs.500/- for all candidates and the candidates belongs to the SC/ ST and persons with disability are exempted to pay the Application Fee. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.44,900 (per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
The candidate must have minimum age of 21 years and must not to be above the age of 32 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for OPSC Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Odisha
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 24.03.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
23.04.2021 is last date to apply for this post