OPSC Recruitment 2021 - Odisha Public Service Commission has announced 139 Vacancies for Post Graduate Teacher Posts in , Odisha - Last Date to apply 23.04.2021
- 1 OPSC Recruitment 2021 - Odisha Public Service Commission has announced 139 Vacancies for Post Graduate Teacher Posts in , Odisha - Last Date to apply 23.04.2021
- 2 OPSC Recruitment 2021 Highlights :
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment 2021 :
- 3.1 Education Qualification
- 3.2 Q1. How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021 ?
- 3.3 Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
- 3.4 Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
OPSC Recruitment 2021 : Odisha Public Service Commission has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Post Graduate Teacher posts. This notification was announced on 24.03.2021. B.Ed, M.Sc, Master.Degree candidates can apply for 139 vacancies in Odisha . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 23.04.2021 Candidate who seeks for Odisha Public Service Commission can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Highlights :
|OPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Qualification||B.Ed, M.Sc, Master.Degree|
|Total Vacancy||139 Post|
|Salary||Rs.44,900 (per month)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Post Graduate Teacher includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment 2021 :
Vacancy Details :
|Science Stream Subject||Category-wise Vacancies||No of Post|
Education Qualification :
- The candidates must hold a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University with at least 50 % marks in aggregate, or
- Must have possessed two years integrated Post-Graduate M.Sc. Course Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned in subject with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate.
- The candidate must have a B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed from a recognized University.
- You can check the short notification for details of the educational qualification of the post.
Diploma or Degree in a Computer Application is a desirable qualification subject to production of certificate in support of above qualification obtained from a recognized University or College or Institution
Application fees / payment details :
The Candidates are required to pay the Application Fee of Rs.500/- and the candidates belongs to the SC/ ST and persons with disability are exempted to pay the Application Fee.
Age limit :
- The candidate must have minimum age of 21 years and must not to be above the age of 32 years.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Selary Details :
- Post Graduate Teacher - Rs.44,900 (per month)
selection process :
- Written Examination
- Viva Voce Test
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Written Exam Pattern
The written examination will be consist of 150 marks with 150 questions to be completed within 3 hours duration. The paper is distributed in Paper-I and Paper-II
Paper-I: Objective type consisting of 50 marks with 50 multiple-choice questions to be completed.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Paper-II: This paper will be of concerned subject consist of 100 marks with 100 questions covering the syllabus prescribed for PG Degree in the concerned subject.
How to apply OPSC Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest OPSC Recruitment 2021 for Post Graduate Teacher posts through Online mode from 24.03.2021 to 23.04.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Odisha Public Service Commission
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||24.03.2021|
|Last date to apply||23.04.2021|
Official Notification and Apply Links :
|Important Links :|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
|Career Page Link||👉 Click here|
|Online Apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Download Notification||👉 Click here|
OPSC Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 24.03.2021
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
23.04.2021 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You