OPSC – Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 | 92 Vacancies | Insurance Medical Officer & Other Posts | Last Date 30.07.2020 | Download Notification @ www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Public Service Commission is the full form of OPSC, its latest news regarding recruitment notification is released now on 26.06.2020. There are totally 92 jobs were available for Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist in Group A (Junior Branch). OPSC invites online applications from the Indian Citizens for the above said Odisa government job. Apply online link will be activated on 30 June 2020 to 30.07.2020. Those interested applicants can apply through provided online registration link and fee payment before the last date on 06.08.2020. You can download OPSC Odisha apply online application form & job notification from the official website @ www.opsc.gov.in.
According to OPSC Odisha job notification 2020, the candidate must have completed MBBS Degree with MCI registration. Eligible can apply only through online mode. Applicants must be able to read, write & speak Odia fluently. Only those candidates who fulfilling the OPSC all requirements can apply & get appointment letter once qualified from Written Examination and / or Interview. Odisha OPSC recruitment 2020 selection process will be made on the basis of above steps and finally shortlisted candidate will be placed in Cuttack, Odia. Login to OPSC official website to get more details about Insurance Medical Officer and Specialist in Group A exam date, admit card, result, syllabus, cut off, merit list/ selection list, etc.
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Job Role||Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist|
|Qualification||MBBS or equivalent Degree|
| ||Job Location||Cuttack , Odisha|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + GP of Rs. 5400|
|Starting Date||Available from 30.06.2020|
|Last Date||30.07.2020 | Closure Date for Online Application 06.08.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
OPSC Cuttack Job Vacancy in Detail:
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Insurance Medical Officer||92|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Public Service Commission Careers:
Refer OPSC official notification for IMO & Specialist recruitment, education, age limit, salary and selection/recruitment process, last date to apply & pay the fee, exam date, application procedure, application form/registration date and other important notes.
- MBBS or equivalent Degree from a medical college or medical institute recognized by MCI.
- Candidate must have attained the age of 21 years & not above 32 years as on 01.01.2020.
- Written Examination
- Personnel Interview
- Charge of Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only) will be applicable.
- No application fee for SC/ ST of Odisha Only & PWD candidates.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online mode through OPSC portal using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Online mode through its web portal @ http://opsconline.gov.in.
Steps to Apply & Download OPSC Online Form & Notification 2020:
- Go to the official website “http://www.opsc.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Advertisement” from the side menu bar.
- Find and choose the “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Insurance Medical Officer and Specialist in Group-A (Junior Branch) (Advt. No. 02 of 2020-21)” & click on “View”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get to “http://opsconline.gov.in/”, wait until 30.06.2020 to get apply online link.
- Once the link gets activated, choose correct advertisement & click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled application form.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.