OPSC Recruitment 2020 | Geologist & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 42 | Last Date 20.11.2020 | Odisha OPSC Recruitment Notification @ www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Public Service Commission invites online application from eligible candidates. Recently it has published the recruitment notification [Advt. no. 06 of 2020-21] on 13.10.2020 for 42 openings. OPSC is going to fill up 42 vacancies for Geologist, Petrologist, Geophysicist & Mining Officer posts. Applicants who are looking for Odisha govt jobs will make the online registration from 21.10.2020 and OPSC recruitment 2020 apply online link not yet activate. The last date for submission of OPSC online application is 20.11.2020.
OPSC Recruitment 2020 Odisha apply online and OPSC Recruitment Notification is available in official website (www.opsc.gov.in/ www.opsconline.gov.in). Aspirants should hold degree/ PG Degree/ Master Degree and should have 21 to 32 years old. Applicants have to pay required fee via SBI challan. Aspirants will be selected on the basis of written test and viva voce. Selected aspirants will be placed in anywhere in Odisha state. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. More details of OPSC jobs, admit card, syllabus, exam date, result, merit list, selection list and etc. will be uploaded on official website. OPSC – Odisha Public Service Commission
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Geologist, Mining Officer, Geophysicist, Petrologist|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy||42 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Odisha All Over|
|Salary||Rs.56,100 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Geologist, Mining Officer, Geophysicist, Petrologist includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
OPSC Vacancy 2020
- As per the OPSC Notification, totally 42 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Post Name||No of vacancies||No of the Posts reserved|
|Geologist||32 (11 – w)||17 (6-w)||3 (1-w)||5 (2-w)||7 (2-W)||01 (Hl)|
|Petrologist||03 (1-w)||02 (1-w)||01||0||0||0|
|Geophysicist||02 (1-w)||01 (1 -w)||0||01||0||0|
|Mining Officer||05 (2-w)||03 (1 -w)||01||01 (1-w)||0||0|
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Mining Officer & Other Vacancy
- Applicants must have completed Degree/ PG Degree/ Master Degree from recognized university.
|Geologist||A candidate must hold at least 2nd Class M.Sc. in Geology or Applied Geology from any recognized University in India or Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad degree, diploma or certificate of Indian Institute of Technology or from any other institute where such degree, diploma or certificate is considered equivalent to Post-graduate degree in Geology.|
|Geophysicist||A candidate must hold at least 2nd Class Post-graduate degree in exploration or Applied Geophysics from any recognized University or the degree in Geology and Geophysics from the IIT or equivalent degree, diploma, or certificate from any recognized lnstit~ion.|
|Mining Officer||A candidate must hold at least 2nd Class Degree in Mining Engineering from any recognized University in India or Diploma in Mining or in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad, or any other Institute where such diploma or certificate is considered equivalent to the degree of Mining Engineering.|
- Candidate must have attained minimum 21 years and must not be above 32 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of written test and viva voce.
Mode of Application
- Online applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST of Odisha/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Contenders should make the payment via SBI challan.
How to apply Odisha PSC Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website opsc.gov.in.
- Click “Notification” find the advertisement “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Geologist, Petrologist, Geophysicist & Mining Officer(Advt. No. 06 of 2020-21)” click on the advertisement.
- OPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.