Optum - Optum Hiring 2023 is recruiting Any Degree candidates for the role of Claims Associate Apply Online @ official website
Optum Hiring 2023 Recruitment Notification - Optum Hiring 2023 Career Notification for Claims Associate role | Optum Hiring 2023 job opening Online Application. Optum Hiring 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Claims Associate positions in Hyderabad Telangana . Candidates who have completed their Any Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Optum Hiring 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Claims Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Optum Hiring 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Claims Associate|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Optum Hiring 2023 :
Table of contents
Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Here, you will find a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, talented peers, comprehensive benefits and career development opportunities. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as you help us advance health equity on a global scale. Join us to start Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
Detailed Job Description :
- Accurate processing and completion of medical claims
- Process claims that route out of automatic adjudication, within current turnaround standards
- Understand and apply plan concepts: Deductible, Coinsurance, Copay, Out-of-pocket, State variations
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Graduation – Non-technical only
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- Demonstrate proficiency in product lines applicable to processing unit
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Good typing speed (English) and accuracy
- Result-oriented and goal-driven
- Analytical ability: Research skills combined with effective decision-making and superior interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accept constructive criticism with being coached and growing as a professional
- Critical thinking abilities
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Willing to work from office in night shifts
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Claims Associate post at Optum Hiring 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Optum Hiring 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Optum )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Optum – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Optum ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Optum Hiring 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Optum ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,