Oracle Off Campus Drive 2021 - Oracle has recruit BE, B.Tech, MCA candidates for Cloud Solution Engineer Apply Online @ official website
- 1 Oracle Off Campus Drive 2021 - Oracle has recruit BE, B.Tech, MCA candidates for Cloud Solution Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Oracle Off Campus Drive 2021 : Oracle has to recruit candidates for Cloud Solution Engineer positions through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, MCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Oracle you can use this recruitment.
|Oracle Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Cloud Solution Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Rs 3.50 LPA|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Cloud Solution Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (11.08.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
The ISV Solution Engineering team is the pre-sales & post-sales engineering team supporting ISV partner business within Oracle. Part of the newly formed JAPAC ISV Prime Sales Organization, we focus on ISV partners that integrate/embed Oracle technologies into their products, applications & solutions deployed in the cloud and/or at customer, partner or Oracle locations. Your contribution to the team will be to bring your architecture and solution skills into a highly collaborative environment of engineering excellence.
- Help lead and generate excitement and usage of OCI across various ISV partner segments.
- In partnership with ISV Prime reps, generate business opportunities, revenue and help close deals.
- In partnership with the sales and pre-sales teams, formulate and execute a strategy to migrate ISV applications from on premise or cloud deployments to OCI services.
- As a trusted customer advocate, you will help ISV key decision makers (C-levels, VP/Directors, product managers, architects) understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing production workloads to the cloud.
- Working with the customer and other ISV pre-sales team members, develop a production architecture to migrate the ISV applications into production environments on OCI.
- Work with the ISV and the Oracle ISV Service Delivery Manager to develop a statement-of-work and project plan to deploy the ISV application(s) to production on OCI, tracking and reporting progress to key stake holders. Work with CXO and VP levels to align statement-of-work to meeting business goals and timelines
- Coordinate with a remote team of Migration Specialists to complete tasks identified in the statement-of-work
- Develop an enablement plan to transfer knowledge to ISV on best practices to install, configure and manage OCI services.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
- Develop a deep expertise in the Oracle Cloud technology offerings as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the OCI platform.
- Working with top ISV partners: educating, training, designing, and building cloud computing systems for ISVs and their clients that are some of the largest and most important organizations in the world.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Experience in pre-sales engineering, post-sales engineering or similar architecture role
- Knowledge of the OCI platform and its contributing technologies, with appropriate certification
- Project management experience coordinating activities involved in migrating workloads to OCI
- Have been involved in the design and recommendation of platforming choices and decisions for on premise to Cloud journey
- Experience migrating to or architecting micro-services cloud solutions and/or containers or has built such green-field “cloud native” applications desirable
- Experience building or migrating SaaS applications and/or PaaS cloud services on any popular platform e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, AliCloud etc.
- Experience migrating IP from on premise to the cloud and/or experience architecting and developing a next generation SaaS offering.
- Understanding how Terraform, Hudson, Chef, Puppet, and/or scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc.) are used in scripting application deployments into cloud platforms (i.e. orchestration)
- Experience with Agile methodology, using industry standard cloud development practices and dev/ops tooling
- Experience or knowledge of working with AWS, Azure, GCP would be an advantage.
- Good communication, speaking and presentation skills for formal presentations, white boarding, large and small group presentations to customers
- Technical and customer-facing skills to be the technical interface between Oracle Cloud teams and partner.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent. Advanced degree also desirable.
- PMP or equivalent certification is highly desirable.
- Willingness to travel and ability to work autonomously.
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
|Online Apply Link|
|Online apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
Oracle Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Oracle Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Oracle Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Oracle Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
Oracle Off Campus Drive 2021,
Oracle off campus,
Oracle Off Campus Drive 2021 application form,
Oracle Off Campus Drive 2021 notification,
Oracle Off Campus Drive 2021 qualification,
Oracle Off Campus Drive 2021 salary details,
Oracle Off Campus Drive 2021 selection process,
how to apply Oracle Off Campus Drive 2021 Job Vacancies,
Oracle Off Campus Drive 2021 Vacancies details,
Oracle job openings,
Bangalore Karnataka Job Vacancies,
Oracle job vacancies,
jobs in Bangalore Karnataka,
jobs in Oracle,
Cloud Solution Engineer job openings,
freshers jobs openings,
jobs for fresher,