Oracle - Oracle Hiring 2023 is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech candidates for the role of Associate Consultant Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Oracle - Oracle Hiring 2023 is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech candidates for the role of Associate Consultant Apply Online @ official website
Oracle Hiring 2023 Recruitment Notification - Oracle Hiring 2023 Career Notification for Associate Consultant role | Oracle Hiring 2023 job opening Online Application. Oracle Hiring 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Consultant positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Oracle Hiring 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Consultant post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : SSC CGL Recruitment 2023, Apply 7500 Group B and C vacancies
|Organization||Oracle Hiring 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Oracle Hiring 2023 :
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. In 2020, Oracle was the third-largest software company in the world by revenue and market capitalization.
Detailed Job Description :
We are seeking a talented and motivated DevOps Engineer to join our team. The candidate should have 1-2 years of experience in a DevOps role and a strong understanding of the software development life cycle and experience with Agile way of working. The DevOps Engineer will work closely with our development, operations, and security teams to ensure that our software is released quickly and reliably, with a focus on automation, scalability, and security.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in a DevOps role
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and experience with working on fully Agile teams
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform)
- Hands-on experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and services
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD) and DevOps platforms like Azure DevOps etc
- Experience with containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong understanding of version control systems (e.g. Git, GitLab, SVN)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Implement and maintain automated build, deployment, and testing systems
- Collaborate with developers to optimize the build and deployment processes
- Monitor production systems to ensure high availability and performance
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues in a timely manner
- Continuously improve the scalability and security of our systems
- Participate in the design and implementation of new features and applications
- Work with security team to ensure compliance with industry and company standards
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in DevOps and make recommendations for improvement
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Consultant post at Oracle Hiring 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Oracle Hiring 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Oracle )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Oracle – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Oracle ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Oracle Hiring 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Oracle ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,