Oracle Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Developer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Oracle – Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||2+ Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for Oracle Jobs 2020 :
Analyze designs, develop, test and implement innovative solutions to ensure a high level of quality, robustness, scalability and performance while meeting delivery schedule commitments.
· Work with cross functional teams for Design, Development, Quality, Documentation, Performance, Program Management to achieve agreed upon results, coordinating and working closely with remote teams to meet the needs of the project.
· Play a pro-active role to make the customer successful by addressing customer questions and issues
· Owns consistency and high quality in solution delivery
· Participates in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions
· Develops and promote architectural best practices and standards
· Provide input into plans and work closely with the development manager to ensure project success
Skills & experience:
Qualified candidates for this role will posses:
· Minimum 2+ years of experience with hands-on experience in the design and development of enterprise applications .
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent area.
· Experience with server-side UNIX C/C++ development of realtime applications
· Experience in Design patterns, UML.
· Excellent analytic, problem-solving, oral and written communication skills with the ability to thrive in a high performance team
· Exposure to continuous integration environments like TeamCity, and Behavior driven development is plus.
· Knowledge of software development Agile methodology, build tools and product life cycle.
· Domain experience in telecommunications protocols, such as SS7 CAMEL, MAP, and IP protocols such as Diameter.
Documents to be Carried for Oracle Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Oracle Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.