Oracle Off Campus Drive 2020 | Test Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Test Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Test Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Oracle Jobs 2020 :
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will develop software according to provided design specifications. Analyze system specifications and existing business processes and information systems. Build enhancements and resolve bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. Gaining competence in own area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes and procedures. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 0-2 years of previous software engineering or related experience.
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain automated test software, employing positive and negative testing techniques, for service functionality, monitoring, integration, performance, resiliency, security, scalability, and reliability.
- Understand the end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies, code paths, and overall behavioral characteristics of the services you test.
- Create test data and seed databases, according to the test plan specifications.
- Analyze and understand existing test coverage and test cases, identifying opportunities for redesign, replacement, reusability, and improvement in efficiency and performance.
- Apply software optimization techniques to redesign and augment existing automated tests, reducing technical debt for software test.
- Debug and triage test failures, using full-stack engineering, to isolate test defects from functional defects, and identify the service component causing the issue.
- Develop new capabilities and features for automated tests.
- Work with service development and release engineering to refine the service-specific automated test usage in the continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) flow.
- Write clear and reproducible software defect incident reports.
Skills Required for Oracle Jobs 2020 :
- BS in Computer Science or a related engineering field
- At least 0 to 2 years of related professional experience in software development & testing across the full software life-cycle including design, implementation, testing, operations and maintenance.
- Strong Java programming skills and experience with other languages (e.g, Python and Go).
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance.
- Familiar with Behavior-driven and/or Test-driven development. Experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, with proven success in contributing in a collaborative, team-oriented environment, working with technical and non-technical peers, as well as management.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Self–motivated and self-driven, continuously learning, and capable of working both independently and collaboratively.
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English.
Documents to be Carried for Oracle Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Oracle Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Online Apply Link :
|HCL Off Campus Recruitment||Trainee||
B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA
|BNY Mellon Off Campus Recruitment||Associate||
B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA
|Veritas Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|Xactly Corporation Off campus Recruitment||QA Trainee||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|AstraZeneca Off Campus Recruitment||Web Developer||
|Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Recruitment||Junior Service Engineer||
Diploma, BE, B.Tech
|ChargePoint Off Campus Recruitment||Intern Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|BYJUS Off Campus Recruitment||Business Development Associate||
BE, B.Tech, MBA