Oracle Recruitment 2020 | Support Engineer | BE / B.Tech / MCA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Oracle – Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry ( Rs 3.50 LPA )|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Support Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Oracle Jobs 2020 :
- Work with Global Sales teams and Partner Organizations to ensure that all demos are trouble free providing the best possible user experience.
- Support CX domain from functional perspective as part of a global support engineering team
- Troubleshooting functional application issues, providing innovative solutions to product, and demo content gaps.
- Participate in and identify key issues during demo release testing, providing feedback and recommendations to demo engineering to help improve the quality of the demo content.
- Providing first line support for Oracle products. This would involve troubleshooting tickets, creating knowledge articles and solutions as well as interacting with global Sales teams to resolve their demo related issues.
- Working with different stakeholders to understand and improve processes and implement automation.
- Prepare, provision and de-provision environments for Customer demos.
- Participate in calls with Sales Consultants and Global Support team members.
Skills Required for Oracle Jobs 2020 :
- Good domain knowledge across CX applications especially Fusion.
- Previous experience resolving functional application issues in an CX Cloud implementation, Pre-Sales or Support role.
- English Advanced proficiency and fluency (including writing) are mandatory
- Analytical troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Documents to be Carried for Oracle Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card ( original and photocopy ) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Oracle Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.