Orange Business Off Campus Drive 2022 - Orange Business is recruiting Diploma, BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Associate NOC Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Orange Business Recruitment Notification - Orange Business Career Notification for Associate NOC Engineer role | Orange Business job opening Online Application. Orange Business is currently recruiting candidates for Associate NOC Engineer positions in Mumbai Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their Diploma, BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Orange Business, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate NOC Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate NOC Engineer|
|Qualification||Diploma, BE, B.Tech|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Orange Business :
Table of contents
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Detailed Job Description :
- Oversee the proper functioning of all network elements.
- Address and correct all network problems / tickets referred to the group in an effective and timely manner by utilizing the appropriate internal and external ressources.
- Diagnose all hardware components and the majority of the software components in the Operations environment.
- Effectively transfer shift status information to the next shift assuming responsibility.
- Continuously monitor for any repeated / chronic network problems and implement corrective/ prevention action plan.
- Perform appropriate daily scheduling and cultivate teamwork to ensure proper ENTMC NOC coverage, and assign / prioritize tasks to be performed for maximum efficiency.
- Remain familiar with the site facilities in order to react accordingly in situations that require intervention.
- Coordinates testing and/or hardware replacement with vendors, Field Services and Carriers.
- Interface with multiple carriers / vendor supervisors /managers as an escalation point of contact that is required to maintain system/link availability and restore service.
- Provide first level support to the Field engineers.
- Apply and supervise all Disruptive Network changes in their time frame.
- Assist the ENTMC NOC On Duty Manager to implement, follow up and provide feedback for operational procedures to ensure network efficiency and availability.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- University Degree / Diploma or equivalent in Electronics or Telecommunications engineering with 1-2 year work experience in large networks or telecom environment.
- Excellent diagnostic and network troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to understand, analyse and resolve problems quickly.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and with all nationalities and cultures.
- Proactive attitude to use his/her initiative to react quickly, to work effectively in emergency situations under minimum supervision.
- Self-motivated and capable to work within a strong team environment is essential.
- Must be fluent in English language. Possession of multi languages is an asset.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate NOC Engineer post at Orange Business includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Orange Business Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Orange Business Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Orange Business Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Orange Business Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Orange Business Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Orange Business Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Mumbai , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,