OSSC Recruitment 2020 | SI, Station Officer & Assistant Jailor Posts | Total Vacancies 104 | Last Date 25.09.2020 | OSSC Assistant Jailor Recruitment Notification @ www.ossc.gov.in
OSSC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has recently released the new job OSSC Notification [Advertisement No.IIE-74/2019/4608/OSSC] for recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector of Police, Station Officer & Assistant Jailor on Contractual Basis under Odisha Home department. According to the OSSC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 104 vacancies are allocated for OSSC Assistant Jailor Vacancy. OSSC invites online applications via www.ossc.gov.in. Aspirants who are searching jobs in Odisha State can make the online registration from 26.08.2020 to 25.09.2020.
Applicants should hold degree and having knowledge in Odia. Age limit should be 21 to 25 years. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. OSSC will recruit the aspirants via Written Test/ Physical Measurement & Physical Test/ Viva Voce & Psychological Test. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Odisha State. More details of OSSC Bhubaneswar recruitment, OSSC New Notification, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Sub Inspector, Fire Station Officer, Assistant Jailor|
|Total Vacancy||104 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Odisha|
|Salary||Rs.16,880 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Sub Inspector, Fire Station Officer, Assistant Jailor includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission shortly OSSC is a state government agency which is responsible for recruitment of staffs under Group C posts in Odisha. The commission recruits for 85 different cadres of posts/ services under various departments of Government. It has been servicing to Odisha since 1994. Headquarter has been located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha until now. They recruit staffs every year by the way of Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
OSSC Job Vacancies 2020
- As per the notification, overall 104 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Sub Inspector of Police||47|
|Station Officer (Fire Service)||13|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC SI, Assistant Jailor & Station Officer Posts
- Applicants should hold Degree and having knowledge in Odia.
|Sub Inspector of Police||Graduation from a recognized university|
|Station Officer (Fire Service)||Degree (Science/ Engg) from a recognized university|
|Assistant Jailor||Graduation from a recognized university|
- Age limit should be 21 to 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- OSSC will recruit the aspirants via Written Test/ Physical Measurement & Physical Test/ Viva Voce & Psychological Test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs200 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
How to apply OSSC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ossc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “DETAILED AVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF COMBINED POLICE SERVICE EXAMINATION-2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.