OSSC Recruitment 2020 | Industries Promotion Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 48 | Last Date 16.08.2020 | Apply online
OSSC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Staff Selection Commission is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination to various civil services of Odisha. The commission has recently released the new job OSSC Notification [NO. IIE-05/2019/4631/OSSC] for recruitment to the post of 48 numbers of Industries Promotion Officer under director of industries on Contractual Basis. According to the OSSC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 notification, these 48 vacancies are allocated for OSSC IPO Recruitment. OSSC invites online applications via www.ossc.gov.in. Aspirants who are searching jobs in Odisha State can make the online registration from 16.07.2020 to 16.08.2020.
The above said posts is on temporary, which may be extended as per the requirement. Applicants should hold degree and should attained prescribed age limit. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility given in the offcial notification. OSSC will recruit the aspirants via Viva Voce Test/Written Test. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Director of Industries in Odisha State. Application only via online mode is accepted. Interested candidates able to speak, write & read Odisha. Applicants should submit their relevant documents along with the application. More details of OSSC Bhubaneswar recruitment, OSSC New Notification, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Industries Promotion Officer|
|Qualification||Engineering / Diploma|
| ||Job Location||, Odisha|
|Starting Date||16.07.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Industries Promotion Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission shortly OSSC is a state government agency which is responsible for recruitment of staffs under Group C posts in Odisha. The commission recruits for 85 different cadres of posts/ services under various departments of Government. It has been servicing to Odisha since 1994. Headquarter has been located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha until now. They recruit staffs every year by the way of Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Industries Promotion Officer Posts:
- Applicants should pursue Engineering / Diploma in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 32 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- OSSC will recruit the aspirants via Viva Voce Test / Written Test.
Mode of Application:
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.200 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment:
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply Odisha Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2020:
- Go to official website ossc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT FOR JUNIOR CLERK-CUM-TYPIST & JUNIOR CLERKS (ADVT. NO. 4691/OSSC-DT.30.12.2019)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.