Parallel Wireless Off Campus Recruitment | Software Engineer Position | BE, B.Tech, MCA | Bangalore, Karataka | Apply Online
About Parallel Wireless: People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and communication. Learn more about our mission, vision and values.
Parallel wireless is set to disrupt the telecom sector and we are looking for fresh graduates to come and be part of the success story. Our end-to-end ALL G, cloud-native product portfolio is designed to help our customers modernize their networks, reduce deployment cost and complexity, and increase operational efficiency. Specifically, within the Control team our goal is to build the world’s leading network automation and management solution. Our products are built for the cloud in an agile environment using the latest tools and methodologies.
||Company Name||Parallel Wireless|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer (Entry Level)|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer (Entry Level) includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
We are hiring fresh out of college- developers, and Quality Engineers into our Cloud Native Control team. You will be part of the team responsible for designing, implementing, and integrating break-through features in the product. This exciting opportunity will allow you to learn from experts while helping to design, develop and test real-world cellular network analytics and operations problems for our customers.
This is a great opportunity for freshers to join the exciting domain of telecom in a team doing significant new development in a fast-evolving technology space.
What You’ll Do
- We are hiring fresh out of college- developers, and Quality Engineers into our Cloud Native Control team.
- You will be part of the team responsible for designing, implementing, and integrating break-through features in the product.
- This exciting opportunity will allow you to learn from experts while helping to design, develop and test real-world cellular network analytics and operations problems for our customers.
What You Must Have
- Completed a BTech/ MTech in Computer Science / IT from a renowned University with at least 80%
- Sound knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Excellent Programming skills in one of Java/Python
- Database knowledge (MongoDB)
- Web development/ html knowledge
- Knowledge of virtualization, cloud native concepts
- Demonstrated design, development skills in your College Project(s) and internships
- Excellent spoken and written English communication
- Drive to learn fast and work hard
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science is required. Master’s degree is a plus
Documents to be Carried for Parallel Wireless Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Parallel Wireless Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.