Parallel Wireless Off Campus - Parallel Wireless has recruit BE, BTech, BCA, ME, MTech candidates for System Engineer Intern Apply Online @ official website
- 1 Parallel Wireless Off Campus - Parallel Wireless has recruit BE, BTech, BCA, ME, MTech candidates for System Engineer Intern Apply Online @ official website
Parallel Wireless Off Campus : Parallel Wireless has to recruit candidates for System Engineer Intern positions through off campus in Bengaluru Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, BTech, BCA, ME, MTech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Parallel Wireless you can use this recruitment.
|Parallel Wireless Off Campus|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||System Engineer Intern|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, BCA, ME, MTech|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of System Engineer Intern includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (01.12.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
- Planning, Design, Implementation and support of Wireless Networks.
- Identify and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems.
- Conduct System and network analysis, problem solving and infrastructure planning.
- Understand Customer infrastructures, their needs and provide expertise and consulting solutions.
- Analyze system logs, performance issues and the production environment for mission critical systems.
- Author and present customer-facing presentations and written technical materials.
- Perform system analysis on a wide range of network technologies including 3G, LTE, LTE-Advanced and proprietary systems.
- Work independently and skilled at knowing when to utilize additional resources and escalate.
- Define new system requirements based on customer interactions.
- Key contributor to developing product strategies.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s (BE/BTech) or Master’s degree (ME/Mtech ) in Engineering; or equivalent training, education and experience.
- Minimum 0- 2 years’ of hands-on QA or System engineering
- Hands on experience with installing and troubleshoot Wireless Access Networks and Wireless Network Technologies.
- Knowledge in various protocols for interoperability, performance evaluation and troubleshooting the issues.
- Knowledge of RF tools and usage
- Knowledge of the LTE, UTMS, Wi-Fi and other Radio Access Technologies.
- Basic knowledge of LAN/WAN, Routing protocols, TCP/IP, QoS, Tunneling and security protocols.
- Expert written and communications skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and get into technical discussions with R&D.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing environments and manage parallel time-critical tasks
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to Travel as needed
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Parallel Wireless Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Parallel Wireless Off Campus )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Parallel Wireless Off Campus – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Parallel Wireless Off Campus ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Parallel Wireless Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Parallel Wireless Off Campus ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka