PayNet Off Campus Drive 2020 | Java Developer | BE, B.Tech | Noida , Uttar Pradesh | Apply Online
Company Profile : PayNet – Payments Network Malaysia (PayNet) is Malaysia’s premier payments network and central infrastructure for financial markets. We innovate, build and operate world-class payment systems and financial market infrastructures that safely, reliably and efficiently enable the functioning and development of Malaysia’s financial system as well as the economy as a whole. Bank Negara Malaysia is PayNet’s single largest shareholder, with eleven Malaysian financial institutions as joint shareholders
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Java Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For PayNet Jobs 2020 :
If you are an excellent JAVA programmer with skills in Linux & Windows environment, this role is for you, you will explore and grow your skills in upcoming mobile payments, mobile banking and payments space. You will have opportunity to work and learn with self-motivated individuals. You will be majorly working with banking and telecom clients.
- Proven track record of relevant industry/technology experience for at least two years
- Good knowledge of Core JAVA, Spring, Hibernate, SQL Queries, Struts
- Knowledge of Linux and Unix system is preferred
- Experience with MySQL & Oracle will be an added advantage
- Understanding of software design patterns and object oriented design
- Experience in SOAP, REST, and Third party API integrations
- Exposure to ISO 8583, OFS and banking integrations with be an added advantage
- Ability to work on multiple talks and priorities efficiently
- Experience with Agile development
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, gel with team and contributor
- Good written and verbal communication in English language
- Willing to extensively travel to customer locations outside India
- Ability to adapt to new circumstances and thrive in constantly changing environment
Documents to be Carried for PayNet Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For PayNet Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Online Apply Link :
|HCL Off Campus Recruitment||Trainee||
B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA
|BNY Mellon Off Campus Recruitment||Associate||
B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA
|Veritas Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|Xactly Corporation Off campus Recruitment||QA Trainee||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|AstraZeneca Off Campus Recruitment||Web Developer||
|Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Recruitment||Junior Service Engineer||
Diploma, BE, B.Tech
|ChargePoint Off Campus Recruitment||Intern Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|BYJUS Off Campus Recruitment||Business Development Associate||
BE, B.Tech, MBA