Paypal off campus Recruitment 2020 | Senior Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bengaluru – Apply Online
Paypal hiring freshers for the recruitment of Intern International in Bangalore. Candidates having BE/BTech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||Senior Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||4 yer exp|
|Job Location||, Bengaluru|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Senior Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description :
What you will do ?
- Responsible for full software lifecycle, system design and development of back-end systems components
- Utilize object-oriented design and analysis (OOA and OOD) skills
- Work with the product team to identify appropriate business requirements and help design high-load solutions that will be deployed across merchants
- Design and development of distributed systems
- Assure the overall quality and integrity of the system components. Engage in the automation of software testing and simulations and contribute to performance tuning, improvement, and load testing
What do you need to succeed ?
- 4+ years of full time relevant experience in backend and distributed systems, BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- Penchant for great algorithm design / strong CS fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of Java (Scala)
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception to execution; responsible, independent, and disciplined, taking ownership of your projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make pragmatic engineering decisions in a short amount of time
- Strong desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others