Paytm Off Campus Drive 2020 | Design Intern | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore / Noida | Apply Online
Company profile : Paytm – Paytm is India’s largest mobile payments and commerce platform. It started with online mobile recharge and bill payments and has an online marketplace today. In a short span of time we have scaled to over 158mn registered users and more than 90mn monthly transactions. Paytm is the consumer brand of India’s leading mobile internet company One97 Communications.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Design Intern|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||, Bangalore / Noida|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Design Intern includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Paytm Jobs 2020 :
We are looking for innovative design interns who have strong passion for understanding people, their needs, their problems and their aspirations. Internship will offer an opportunity to work with Paytm core design team on various product and services such as Wallet, Payments Bank, Movies & Entertainment, Travel, Insurance, Shopping, Chat and more
Skills Required For Paytm Jobs 2020 :
- Positive attitude towards people and work
- Ready to learn in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong concept and design skills
Documents to be Carried for Paytm Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Paytm Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.