Paytm Recruitment 2020 | Quality Assurance Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company profile : Paytm – Paytm is India’s largest mobile payments and commerce platform. It started with online mobile recharge and bill payments and has an online marketplace today. In a short span of time we have scaled to over 158mn registered users and more than 90mn monthly transactions. Paytm is the consumer brand of India’s leading mobile internet company One97 Communications.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0-3 Years|
|Job Location||, Bangalore, Noida|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Quality Assurance Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Paytm Jobs 2020 :
- As a Quality Assurance Engineer, You will have to develop and execute test cases as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality.
- You will have to estimate time and coordinate with team members for doing all testing activities.
- Applicants must ensure that all issues and defects are appropriately identified, tracked, documented in the defect tracking system.
- You will have to review the requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- You should have strong knowledge of automation tools or technologies like selenium.
- You will have to create detailed comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- You will have to estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Applicants will have to design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- You will have to identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Applicants perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
Skills Required For Paytm Jobs 2020 :
- Applicants should have completed their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree of Engineering Computer Science streams.
- You should have working experience in software development.
- You should have previous working experience in software quality assurance.
- Applicants should have a strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Applicants should have experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- You should have hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
- Applicants should have hands-on working experience with automated testing tools.
- You should have a solid knowledge of SQL and scripting languages.
- You should have working experience in an Agile or Scrum development process.
- Applicants should have experience with the performance or security testing will be preferred.
How To Apply For Paytm Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.