PGCIL Recruitment 2020 | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 148 | Last Date 14.06.2020 & 30.06.2020 | Powergrid WR 1 Recruitment Notification @ www.powergridindia.com
PGCIL Recruitment 2020: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has recently started the PGCIL online registration @ Power Grid Official Website for Apprenticeship Training in POWERGRID, WRTS-I & NER. PGCIL has issued an new employment notice [ Ref : WR-I/RHQ/HR/Apprentice/2020-21/ ] on 22.05.2020 for 148 vacancies. As per the Power Grid Recruitment 2020 notification, there are 148 aspirants will be recruited by Power Grid and these candidates are allocated for PGCIL Apprentice Vacancy. Applicants who have are seeking central govt jobs in Maharashtra those candidates kindly make the online registration from 23.05.2020 to 14.06.2020 & 30.06.2020.
Power Grid will recruit the aspirants for Apprentice posts on Interview Basis. Selected candidates will undergo 1 year apprenticeship training at following states i.e. Maharashtra, Goa and Chhattisgarh / All states of North East except Sikkim. candidates who have passed their final year examination not before 2 years from the date of this advertisement those aspirants only eligible to apply this Power Grid Apprentice Jobs. Candidates already undergoing or have completed apprenticeship in any industry need not apply. Power Grid Corporation Recruitment 2020 notification pdf & PGCIL Recruitment 2020 apply online is available @ www.powergridindia.com. More details of PGCIL vacancy, upcoming Poiwer Grid jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt.|
|Qualification||Engineering/ Diploma/ ITI|
| ||Job Location||, Maharashtra, Goa, Chhattisgarh|
|Salary||Rs.12000/- to 15000|
|Last Date||14.06.2020 & 30.06.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Apprentice includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Apply Also :
PGCIL Recruitment 2020 137 Apprentice Posts – Apply Online @ Official Website – Laste Date [ 30.06.2020 ]
PGCIL Recruitment 2020 Out – Graduate, Diploma And MBA Candidates Can Apply For 125 Apprentice Jobs – Laste Date [ 26.06.2020 ]
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 148 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Trade||No of vacancy||Stipend|
|Graduate in Electrical Engineering||15||Rs.15000|
|Graduate in Civil Engineering||10|
|Executive (Human Resource)||15|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||25||Rs.12000|
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering||37|
|Diploma in Office Management||02|
|Assistant (Human Resource)||09|
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Apprentice Vacancy
- Applicants should possess Engineering/ Diploma/ ITI from, recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Power Grid recruitment process will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website powergridindia.com.
- Click “Career -> Rolling Advertisement for Engagement of Apprentices” find the advertisement “ Notification for apprenticeship training in POWERGRID, WRTS-I ”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Aspirants shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Candidates will have to upload their latest colour passport size photograph, scanned copy of signature, caste certificate, qualification certificate & other certificate (if applicable).
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.