Philips Recruitment Notification for PLDM – Intern positions, Philips Internship 2023 Notification was officially announced by Philips on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Philips, this is your chance to apply Philips Internship 2023 job vacancy.
Philips Internship 2023
Philips is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of PLDM – Intern. Here, you will find more information about the PLDM – Intern post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Philips Internship 2023 Overview
|PLDM – Intern
|Chennai , Tamil Nadu
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
- Work with stakeholders to create and distribute Market Catalog in Siebel CRM, Apttus CPQ and SOFON
- Design and implement validation of test models in Siebel CRM, Apttus CPQ and SOFON
- Establish process to manage product catalog releases to Business and Markets
- Participate in testing before and after release and also involve in testing when changes happen to APTTUS and eDMR.
- Should be the person who can translate the requirements into a working model without too much of interaction with Business; needs to work closely with advisor role
- Good understanding of operations services processes
- Data management tools knowledge
- Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner.
- Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis.
- Deals with most problems proactively and has some latitude to solve complex problems.
- Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid grasp of industry standards and practices.
- Knowledge on tools (desired): Siebel Product and Pricing configuration, APTTUS CPQ (or) Salesforce CPQ
- With a developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex information.
- Experience in working in a central team to get content into systems
- Problem solving and coordination
- Process improvement capabilities
- Service mind-set, with a focus on process excellence and data quality
- A pro-active mindset with experience in the related field
- Work timings: 12 Noon to 9 pm IST
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree Mechanical, Production, Industrial, Manufacturing, Electrical & Electronics engineering discipline,
- Strong communicative skills,
- Analytical with strong conceptualization skills
- Good problem-solving mindset
- Works autonomously within established procedures and practices
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills
- Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision
- Should be a good team player
Selection Process :
The selection process for the PLDM – Intern post at Philips includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Philips Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Philips Internship 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Philips Internship 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Philips Internship 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Philips Internship 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Philips Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Philips Internship 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu