Pinkerton Off Campus Drive 2020 | Web Developer | BE / B.Tech | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Pinkerton – Pinkerton traces its roots to 1850 when Allan Pinkerton founded Pinkerton’s National Detective Agency. Today, Pinkerton offers organizations a range of comprehensive risk management services from security consulting and investigations to executive protection, employment screening and protective intelligence. With employees and offices worldwide, Pinkerton maintains an unmatched reputation for protecting clients and their assets around the globe.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Front-End Web Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Front-End Web Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Pinkerton Jobs 2020 :
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must be a graduate or equivalent.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug testing and/or background investigation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in India.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel as required.
Skills Required For Pinkerton Jobs 2020 :
- Knowledge of responsive design, cross-browser compatibility and accessibility standards.
- Creative Thinker to produce new design ideas and concepts.
- Ability to work independently and with limited instructions.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Knowledgeable of the latest user interface trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system Interaction.
- Experience with graphic design and multimedia contents.
- Familiarity with Azure, Microsoft Stack, MS-SQL based application development environment.
- Experience of working in agile/scrum development practices.
- Experience in web and portal security and authentication mechanisms including single sign on.
- Able to work independently and serve as an effective team player.
Documents to be Carried for Pinkerton Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Pinkerton Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.