Pitney Bowes - Pitney Bowes Off Campus is recruiting B.Tech, B.E candidates for the role of Software Engineer Trainee Apply Online @ official website
Pitney Bowes Off Campus Recruitment Notification - Pitney Bowes Off Campus Career Notification for Software Engineer Trainee role | Pitney Bowes Off Campus job opening Online Application. Pitney Bowes Off Campus is currently recruiting candidates for Software Engineer Trainee positions in Noida Uttar Pradesh . Candidates who have completed their B.Tech, B.E are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Pitney Bowes Off Campus, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Engineer Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Pitney Bowes Off Campus|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Pitney Bowes Off Campus :
Pitney Bowes is a global shipping and mailing company that provides technology, logistics, and financial services to more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500. Small business, retail, enterprise, and government clients around the world rely on Pitney Bowes to reduce the complexity of sending mail and parcels.
Detailed Job Description :
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Candidate shall be part of 24×7 support team.
- Willing to work in Rotational Shifts during weekdays and holidays/weekends. (5 days a week)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to capture and articulate technical and non-technical details.
- Strong interpersonal ability to interact with teams across various sites/branches and within the organization.
- Main role would be to execute organization’s application support process and procedures. Ability to do first level of Investigation.
- Monitoring and resolve system/application alerts, Incidents and service requests, troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by diffrent teams as per standard SLAs/Turnaround Times.
- Development and document support process (SOPs).
- Multitasking, can work under pressure. Drive outage calls with different teams and work on resolution.
- Quickly responds to incident alerts and support calls. Identifies, and coordinates with teams that are critical to the event’s resolution.
- Involve in communication with business owners and stake holders.
Qualifications & Skills required
- UG – B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 0 - 1 years of experience
- Should have fair understanding API’s and application servers.
- Working knowledge on SQL queries and scripting language (Python/Shell).
- Understanding of REST, SOAP, SWAGGER (good to have).
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineer Trainee post at Pitney Bowes Off Campus includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Pitney Bowes Off Campus Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Pitney Bowes )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Pitney Bowes – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Pitney Bowes ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Pitney Bowes Off Campus Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Pitney Bowes ?
The Job location for this post is Noida , Uttar Pradesh
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,