Pitney Bowes Off Campus Drive 2020 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / M.Sc | Noida , Uttar Pradesh | Apply Online
Company Profile : Pitney Bowes – Pitney Bowes is a global technology company providing commerce solutions that power billions of transactions. The 1.5 million clients around the world, including 90% of the Fortune 500, rely on the accuracy and precision delivered by Pitney Bowes solutions, in the areas of ecommerce fulfillment, shipping and returns; cross-border ecommerce; office mailing and shipping; presort services; and financing.
||Company Name||Pitney Bowes|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (16.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Pitney Bowes Jobs 2020 :
Design and develop Java based web and API based products/solutions. Preferably, having experience in EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) domain would be an added advantage
• Work with cross-functional teams to understand how some of back-office systems work, work out the design and develop innovative solutions that meets the needs of our customers
• Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new and existing frameworks and solutions as applicable
• Collaborate with and mentor members of the team and other coworkers.
• Be agile, embrace change and should be able to work independently.
Skills Required For Pitney Bowes Jobs 2020 :
- UG – B.Tech/B.E. OR PG – M.S. / M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- At least 6 months of experience in designing and developing large scale, mission critical and high available/scalable solutions
- Angular and Node.js
- AWS ecosystem in general
- Web services
- Any scipting language
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agile environment.
Documents to be Carried for Pitney Bowes Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Pitney Bowes Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.