Pixxel - Pixxel Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA candidates for the role of Software Engineering Apply Online @ official website
Pixxel Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - Pixxel Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Software Engineering role | Pixxel Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. Pixxel Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Software Engineering positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Pixxel Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Engineering post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Pixxel Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Organization||Pixxel Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineering|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||₹ 7.8 LPA|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About Pixxel Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Pixxel is a space data company building a health monitor for our planet. We are doing that by deploying a constellation of some of the world’s most advanced earth imaging satellites in lower earth orbit and an analytics platform (on ground) with tools that enable easy application of this data across a multitude of sectors. Our fully deployed constellation will be capable of beaming down daily imagery of any place on earth.
Detailed Job Description :
Pixxel is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Software Engineer with a passion for satellite image processing. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a hyperspectral image processing pipeline, ensuring the data is ready for advanced analytics and scientific research. You will play a crucial role in making the image processing workflow more autonomous and efficient by engineering and assembling all necessary protocols through coding and code engineering. Additionally, you will collaborate closely with scientists for better code engineering.
Responsibilities for Pixxel Off Campus:
- Develop, optimize, maintain, and streamline software code for hyperspectral image processing, including data preprocessing, calibration, and spectral analysis.
- Work on making the image processing pipeline autonomous through code engineering, automation, and optimization.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, and researchers to provide technical support for their coding-based experiments and projects.
- Ensure the reliability and accuracy of image processing codes and protocols, and perform rigorous testing.
- Documentation: Maintain clear and comprehensive documentation for all developed code, protocols, and processes.
- Continuously optimize and improve the image processing pipeline for speed, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in hyperspectral image processing techniques and contribute to the adoption of new technologies and methodologies.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong programming skills in Python language. Deep and up-to-date understanding of programming languages, software development methodologies, and relevant tools and technologies.
- Expert in code engineering, optimization, and performance tuning.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code. Proficiency in version control systems (e.g., Git) and code documentation practices.
- Ability to break down complex problems into manageable components, identifying root causes, and devising elegant and efficient solutions.
- Need to have a creative mindset to problem-solving. Can think outside the box and come up with innovative solutions when faced with challenging issues.
- The software engineering field is dynamic, with new technologies emerging regularly. The candidate should be adaptable and eager to learn and stay current with industry trends and tools.
Good to have for Pixxel Off Campus:
- Familiarity with remote sensing, satellite imagery, and hyperspectral sensors is a plus.
- Knowledge of image processing libraries and tools such as OpenCV, scikit-image, and spectral libraries (ENVI/IDL, etc.) is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to producing high-quality work.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineering post at Pixxel Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Pixxel Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Pixxel )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Pixxel – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Pixxel ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Pixxel Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Pixxel ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,