PMC Recruitment 2022 - Pune Municipal Corporation has announced 448 Vacancies for Junior Engineer, Typist Clerk, Assistant Legal Officer Posts in Pune , Maharashtra - Last Date to apply 10.08.2022
- 1 PMC Recruitment 2022 - Pune Municipal Corporation has announced 448 Vacancies for Junior Engineer, Typist Clerk, Assistant Legal Officer Posts in Pune , Maharashtra - Last Date to apply 10.08.2022
- 2 PMC Recruitment 2022 Highlights :
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for PMC Recruitment 2022 :
PMC Recruitment 2022 : Pune Municipal Corporation has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Junior Engineer, Typist Clerk, Assistant Legal Officer posts. This notification was announced on 21.07.2022. B.E, B.Tech candidates can apply for 448 vacancies in Pune Maharashtra . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 10.08.2022 Candidate who seeks for Pune Municipal Corporation can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
PMC Recruitment 2022 Highlights :
|PMC Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Pune Municipal Corporation|
|Job Category||State Govt job|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer, Typist Clerk, Assistant Legal Officer|
|Total Vacancy||448 Post|
|Job Location||Pune Maharashtra|
|Salary||Rs.41,800 to 92,300 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Online Online (Email)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Engineer, Typist Clerk, Assistant Legal Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for PMC Recruitment 2022 :
Vacancy Details :
Education Qualification :
|Assistant Legal Officer||Degree in Law. Experience: At least 25 years of experience in a post related to judicial work in a Government/ Semi-Government/ Local Self-Government organization (OR) 3 years in a Court. Advocacy experience.|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent. Experience: Must have 3 years of experience in engineering work.|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Graduation in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering from a recognized university. Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience preferred|
|Junior Engineer (Traffic Planning)||
|Assistant Encroachment Inspector||
Experience: 05 years experience in general work is preferred.
Application fees / payment details :
- Gulya category candidates should pay – Rs.1000/-
- Backward Category candidates – Rs.800/-
Age limit :
- To apply for pmc.gov.in recruitment 2022, a candidate should not exceed the maximum age limit set by the recruitment board. To know the detailed category-wise age limit kindly refer to the PMC Recruitment 2022 notification.
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online (Email) mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Email ID pmc.gov.in
Selary Details :
- Junior Engineer, Typist Clerk, Assistant Legal Officer - Rs.41,800 to 92,300 (per month)
selection process :
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply PMC Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest PMC Recruitment 2022 for Junior Engineer, Typist Clerk, Assistant Legal Officer posts through Online mode from 21.07.2022 to 10.08.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Pune Municipal Corporation
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||21.07.2022|
|Last date to apply||10.08.2022|
Official Notification and Apply Links :
|Important Links :|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
|Career Page Link||👉 Click here|
|Online Apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Download Notification||👉 Click here|
PMC Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for PMC Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online Online (Email)
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 21.07.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
10.08.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You