PNB – Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020 | SO (Manager & Senior Manager) Posts | Total Vacancies 535 | Last Date 06.10.2020 (Date Extended) | PNB SO Recruitment Notification @ PNB India careers
PNB Recruitment 2020: Punjab National Bank invites online application from eligible candidates for fill up Specialist Officer posts i.e. Manager & Senior Manager. Recently PNB India has announced the new job notice on 07.09.2020 for 535 vacancies. Applicants who are seeking Bank Jobs in central government can use this chance. As per the PNB SO recruitment notification, these 535 vacancies are allotted for PNB Specialist Officer Vacancy. Eligible candidates can make the online registration from 08.09.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 06.10.2020 (Date Extended) . Punjab National Bank recruitment notification and PNB SO recruitment apply online link is available in PNB careers.
PNB will conduct online test and interview for selection of suitable aspirants. Selected aspirants will be placed anywhere in India. Allotted vacancies are tentative it may increase or decrease as per the requirement of the PNB bank. A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. Contenders should have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. Online applications only will be accepted. Aspirants have to pay required fee and make the payment through online. More details of PNB exam date, syllabus, result, merit list, upcoming PNB India notices, latest vacancies and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Punjab National Bank|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs , Bank Jobs|
|Job Role||Specialist Officer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, B.Arch, LLB, Diploma, CA, ICWA, M.Sc, MBA, PGDM, M.A, M.Tech, M.E|
|Total Vacancy||535 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, All India|
|Salary||Rs.31,705 - 51,490 (per month)|
|Last Date||06.10.2020 (Date Extended)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Specialist Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (18.01.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Punjab National Bank Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, PNB India allocates overall 535 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Manager (Risk) MMGS-II||60|
|Manager (Law) MMGS-II||25|
|Manager (Architect) MMGS-II||02|
|Manager (Civil ) MMGS-II||08|
|Senior Manager (Risk) MMGS-III||40|
|Senior Manager (Credit) MMGS-III||50|
Eligibility Criteria for PNB Specialist Officer (SO) vacancy
- Applicants must have possessed CA/ ICWA/ MBA/ Degree/ Master Degree/ Engineering from recognized university.
- Manager – Risk- Bachelor/Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)*/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF minimum of 60% in aggregate.
- Manager – Credit-CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM or equivalent post-graduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute.* minimum of 60% in aggregate.
- Manager – Treasury – MBA-Finance or equivalent from a recognized university/institute/CA/ ICWA/CFA/CAIIB/Diploma in Treasury Management/ PGPBF minimum of 60% in aggregate.
- Manager– Law – Graduate with a degree in law or law graduate, a minimum of 60% in aggregate, who has passed 05 years integrated course from the university recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Manager – Architect – Bachelor Degree in Architecture from a University recognized by Govt. of India/ Approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- Manager – Civil – B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from a University recognized by Govt. of India/ Approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- Manager – HR – Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/HR/ HRD/ HRM/ Labour Law with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- Manager – Economics – Post Graduate Degree in Economics with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate OR equivalent CGPA from the University recognized by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies.
- Senior Manager – Risk – -Bachelor/Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)*/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF.
- Senior Manager – Credit -CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM or equivalent postgraduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute.
- Manager: 25 to 35 years.
- Manager: 25 to 37 years.
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
- Manager – Rs.31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950
- Senior Manager – Rs.42020 -1310/5-48570- 1460/2-51490
- PNB will conduct online test and interview for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Online applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.175 for SC/ST/PWBD candidates and Rs.850 for all other candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Aspirants have to make online payment only.
How to apply PNB SO Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website pnbindia.in.
- Click “Recruitment/ Careers” find the advertisement “RECRUITMENT OF 535 SPECIALIST OFFICERS IN PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK-(ENGLISH)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Punjab National Bank Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
PNB Recruitment 2020 - FEQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for PNB Recruitment 2020 ?
B.E, B.Tech, B.Arch, LLB, Diploma, CA, ICWA, M.Sc, MBA, PGDM, M.A, M.Tech, M.E Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for PNB Recruitment 2020 ?
PNB Recruitment 2020 released 535 vacancies for Specialist Officer Posts
✅ How to apply for PNB Recruitment 2020 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Rs.175 for SC/ST/PWBD candidates | Rs.850 for all other candidates. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.31,705-51,490 (per month) . Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Manager - 25 to 35 years | Senior Manager - 25 to 37 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for PNB Recruitment 2020 ?
The Job location for this post is All Over India
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 08.09.2020
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
29.09.2020 is last date to apply for this post