Polycom Off Campus Drive 2020 | Java Web Developer | BE / B.Tech | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Polycom – Plantronics and Polycom are now Poly. Our comprehensive set of smart endpoints for unified collaboration span personal and group communication systems, with a full range of headsets, desk and conference phones, and video collaboration solutions. Our cloud software and services provide advanced management, analytics, and insights that drive first-rate business decisions. Poly is the global communications company that powers authentic human connection and collaboration. Face to face, we sift and sort millions of verbal and non-verbal cues to glean meaning. Poly is finding new ways to inject these cues into audio and video communication to replicate the face to face experience. To build intimacy. To break walls and span distance. To nurture the simplicity and beauty of human connection. One to one, one to many, many to many.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Java Web Developer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Java Web Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Polycom Jobs 2020 :
- Proficiency with Java web development / web frameworks
- Familiarity with git
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
- Familiarity with build servers such as Jenkins or equivalent
Preferred Technical Requirements:
- Familiarity with content management system such as Adobe Experience Manager and integration with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target
- Familiarity with back end systems such as Salesforce
- Familiarity with Python and Django framework
- Familiarity with Heroku platform
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing technologies and frameworks such as Launch Tag Manager, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Translation Management System
Documents to be Carried for Polycom Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Polycom Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.