Pondicherry University Recruitment 2020 | Professor & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 179 | Last Date 24.07.2020 | Pondicherry University Recruitment Notification @ www.pondiuni.edu.in
Pondicherry University Recruitment 2020: Pondicherry University has now reopened the online portal from 06.07.2020 for fresh applicants for faculty positions in various disciplines. Candidates applied earlier may update their credentials, if any, by using their login ID. There are 179 vacancies are filled by Pondi University and these vacancies are assigned for Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts. As per the Pondicherry University Teaching Recruitment notification [Advt No: PU/RC/CG/2019/35], online link has been re-opened from 06.07.2020. The last date for submission of online applications and updating credentials is 24.07.2020. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Pondicherry can use this chance.
Applied candidates need to send the print of the online form to given address on or before the last date 24.07.2020. Applicants who have updated their credentials need not sent their Hard Copy. Candidate desirous to apply for more than one post should submit separate application for each post along with requisite application fee. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Pondicherry University Faculty Recruitment notification & Pondicherry University jobs online application is available @ recruitment.pondiuni.edu.in. More details of Pondi Univ vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Pondicherry University|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor|
| ||Job Location||Puducherry , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs. 57,700 - 2,18,200|
|Starting Date||06.07.2020 ( online & offline mode )|
|Last Date||24.07.2020 | hard copy - 31.07.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Pondicherry University Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 179 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
|Associate Professor||68||Rs.1,31,400- Rs.2,17,100|
|Assistant Professor||67||Rs.57,700- Rs.1,82,400|
Eligibility Criteria for Pondicherry University Faculty Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Ph.D Degree and should have passed in NET/ SLET/ SET qualification.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit both online & offline mode
- Rs.1000 for OBC/EWS/UR candidates and Rs.500 for Women – (OBC/EWS/UR) candidates.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman.
Mode of Payment
- You should make only online payment.
- Eligible applicants should send the print of the online application form to following address.
- Refer official notice to get address details.
How to apply Pondicherry University Faculty Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website pondiuni.edu.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Faculty Recruitment – Renotification”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Puducherry University Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.