Porter Off Campus Drive 2020 | Backend Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Porter – Porter started off as a platform to address inefficiencies in the last mile logistics sector and transform the way goods are transported around cities, enabling lakhs of businesses move anything on-demand. We’ve grown manifold since then, positively impacting the productivity of businesses, creating tremendous value for our partner-drivers and delivering happiness to a growing list of five cities.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer - Backend|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Development Engineer - Backend includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Porter Jobs 2020 :
- You will be expected to design, develop and maintain large-scale complex backend web
- You will be expected to rapidly learn and apply relevant new technologies.
- You will be having a high level of interaction with business and product stakeholders.
- You will be working on the entire web application stack, which includes:
- Web server hosting
- RESTful communication
- Message brokering
- Backend application layer, which includes the service and domain layers
- Data layer for persistence or caching
- You will be participating in an agile software development cycle, which includes:
- Code Review
- Unit and Integration Testing
- You will be exposed to the following technologies:
- Web application frameworks: Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Java Play, Vert.x, AIOHTTP, AWS Lambda
- Data stores: PostgreSQL, Aerospike, Redis, Amazon Redshift
- Communication: HTTP, Amazon SQS, Sidekiq, Amazon SNS
- Server Management: Amazon ECS, Docker
Documents to be Carried for Porter Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Porter Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.