Postman Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / MCA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Postman – Postman is the only complete API development environment. Today we have 8 million developers and over 400K companies using our comprehensive set of built-in tools to support every stage of the API lifecycle. With Postman you can design, mock, debug, test, document, monitor, and publish your APIs all in one place.
Postman first gained popularity in 2012 when Abhinav uploaded his project to the Chrome Web Store. Postman eventually graduated to robust, native apps and is now used by over 8 million developers and 400K companies.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer - Intern|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer - Intern includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Postman Jobs 2020 :
- Contribute to the development of micro services while working with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Designers, Support and Product, Quality, Security and Platform Engineers.
- Contribute to the development of client-side applications running in the browser or on the Electron platform.
- Write Mocks, Docs, Monitors, Integration and Contract Tests using Postman.
- Address support tickets and bugs reported by Support, Quality and Security teams.
Skills Required For Postman Jobs 2020 :
- You have some experience building web-based products using high-level programming languages (JS, PHP, Python, Ruby, Go). Our backend services primarily use Node.js, so you’ll be expected to either ramp up on that or continue building awesome things with it. Our client-side applications largely use React, and MobX/Redux when necessary.
- You care about what you build. Every individual is expected to pay attention to detail, and learn after their first mistake.
- You are empathetic to your users and colleagues.
- You are curious enough to dig deeper than necessary. You are realistic enough to not compromise deadlines or user experience.
- You are a good communicator who can explain technical concepts to product managers, designers, support and other engineers
Documents to be Carried for Postman Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Postman Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.