Postman Off Campus Drive 2020 | Technical Support | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Postman is the only complete API development environment. Today we have 8 million developers and over 400K companies using our comprehensive set of built-in tools to support every stage of the API lifecycle. With Postman you can design, mock, debug, test, document, monitor, and publish your APIs all in one place. Postman first gained popularity in 2012 when Abhinav uploaded his project to the Chrome Web Store. Postman eventually graduated to robust, native apps and is now used by over 8 million developers and 400K companies.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Support , Intern|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Support , Intern includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Postman Jobs 2020 :
- Becoming a technical expert on the Postman platform
- Taking ownership of customer reported issues and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues
- Working with engineering teams to ensure speedy resolution
- Contributing to our FAQs, which serve as our customer’s knowledge base
- Interacting with Postman’s developer community of 11 million+ via our public Github issue tracker and the customer community on our web site.
- Achieving key metrics around CSAT, responsiveness and # of iterations to a successful resolution
Skills Required For Postman Jobs 2020 :
- The ideal candidate would have an interest in providing excellent customer support experiences for a global SaaS company with millions of end-users.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very comfortable with technical concepts, great analytical skills, and can explain how Postman works to a range of audiences.
- Familiarity with software products in general, basics of networking, fundamentals of REST APIs, and how the web works.
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Jira and Confluence are positives.
Documents to be Carried for Postman Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Postman Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.