POWERGRID Recruitment 2023 - Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd has announced 425 Vacancies for Diploma Trainee Posts. Last Date to apply 23.09.2023
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment - POWERGRID Recruitment 2023 for Diploma Trainee posts | Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment Notification | POWERGRID Online Application @ https://www.powergrid.in/. The POWERGRID has announced a new job opportunity for Diploma Trainee posts. This notification was released on 01.09.2023 . Eligible candidates who have completed their Diploma, Degree can apply for the 425 vacancies available India. The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 23.09.2023. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
|Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Diploma Trainee|
|Total Vacancy||425 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 27,500/- per month|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd :
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is an Indian central public sector undertaking under the ownership of the Ministry of Power, Government of India. It is engaged mainly in transmission of bulk power across different states of India. It is headquartered in Gurugram
POWERGRID Diploma Trainee Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the POWERGRID Diploma Trainee posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
POWERGRID has released 425 vacancies for Diploma Trainee Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|NR-I (Delhi, Rajasthan, Part of Uttar Pradesh, Part of Haryana, Part of Uttarakhand)|
|NR-II (Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Part of Haryana, UT of J&K, UT of Ladakh, UT of Chandigarh)|
|NR-III (Part of Uttarakhand, Part of Uttar Pradesh, Part of Madhya Pradesh)|
|ER -I (Bihar, Jharkhand)|
|ER –II (West Bengal, Sikkim)|
|SR-I (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Part of Karnataka)|
|SR-II (Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Part of Karnataka)|
|WR-II (Gujarat, Part of Madhya Pradesh, Part of Maharashtra, UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu,)|
|CC (Gurugram, Manesar, Delhi)|
Education Qualification :
|1. Trainee – Electrical (EE) – Full-Time Regular Three Years Diploma in relevant discipline of engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute.
Discipline: Electrical / Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering / Power Engineering (Electrical)
Percentage of Marks: Minimum70%
|2. Trainee – Electronics (EC) – Full-Time Regular Three Years Diploma in relevant discipline of engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute.
Discipline: Electronics /Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg.
Percentage of Marks: Minimum70%
|3. Trainee – Civil (CE) – Full-Time Regular Three Years Diploma in relevant discipline of engineering from recognized Technical Board / Institute.
Discipline: Civil Engg.
Percentage of Marks: Minimum70%
|Higher technical qualification like B.Tech. / BE / M.Tech. / ME etc. with or without Diploma is not allowed. Qualification acquired through distance mode will not be considered.|
Application fees :
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|Note: For detailed instructions regarding payment of the application fee, Click here: (https://www.powergrid.in/online-payment-application-fees). Candidates are requested to go through the instructions carefully and ensure payment of fees on time.|
Age limit :
|1. Trainee (Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics) – 27 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through POWERGRID official Notification 2023 for more reference
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Diploma Trainee - Rs. 27,500/- per month
- The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the industry. Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 27,500/- per month as a stipend during the one-year training period.
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Junior Engineer Gr-IV (S1) in the Supervisory category in the pay scale of Rs. 25,000 –3%- 1,17,500 (IDA).
- On regularization, the Compensation package includes Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowance as per cafeteria approach, Performance Related Pay, Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, mobile facility, Provident Fund, Gratuity, Pension & Leave encashment, Group Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance etc.
- The Corporation also offers excellent facilities like Short and Long-term Loans & Advances including House Building Advance, Medical facilities for self and dependents etc. to its regular employees in accordance with the policies of the organization from time to time.
selection process :
|1.||Written Test (Computer Based Test)|
How to apply POWERGRID Recruitment 2023:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest POWERGRID Recruitment 2023 for Diploma Trainee posts through online mode from 01.09.2023 to 23.09.2023. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||01.09.2023|
|Last date to apply||23.09.2023|
Notification - PDF :
Double click Below button to Download POWERGRID Recruitment 2023 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
Double click Below button to Apply POWERGRID Recruitment 2023
Online Apply Link
POWERGRID Recruitment 2023 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for POWERGRID Recruitment 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 01.09.2023
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
23.09.2023 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You
careers powergrid diploma trainee power grid how to get job in powergrid powergrid recruitment apprenticeships powergrid recruitment diploma trainee powergrid trainee powergrid trainee recruitment powergrid trainee recruitment jobs powergrid trainee recruitment notification powergrid trainee recruitment notification 2023 powergrid trainee recruitment notification pdf powergrid trainee recruitment online application powergrid trainee recruitment online apply