PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2021 | PowerSchool has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Associate Cloud Ops Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2021 : PowerSchool has to recruit candidates for Associate Cloud Ops Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with PowerSchool you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Cloud Ops Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Cloud Ops Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
PowerSchool : At PowerSchool, we believe in the simple truth that every student deserves the best opportunities in life. That’s why our mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their potential, in their way. From the front office to the classroom to the home, PowerSchool helps schools and districts efficiently manage instruction, learning, grading, attendance, assessment, analytics, state reporting, special education, student registration, talent, finance, and HR. Today, we’re proud to be the leading provider of K-12 education application technology supporting over 45 million students in over 80 countries.
Detailed Job Description For PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2021
The Operations Center team manages and administers all facets of cloud hosted environments from hardware to software, operating systems to PowerSchool’s products. The purpose of the Operations Center Engineer is to provide monitoring, incident management, service requests fulfillment, application deployment services.
- Monitor applications and production environments ensure availability.
- Respond to, or assists in responding, to monitoring alerts as received.
- Monitoring application and infrastructure alerts and responding/resolving as required.
- Resolve assigned incidents and Service Requests while meeting required service levels.
- Execute deployment of new software based on provided instructions as required.
- Work based on a 7X24X365 rotation and schedule as assigned by manager.
- Trigger and work on Major Incidents as required.
- Maintain regular communications with Operations Center colleagues and internal customers.
- Use knowledge of Database technologies to analyze and write new scripts to resolve issues or perform tasks
- Create and maintain technical documentation and playbooks as required.
- Strong working knowledge of Unix/Linux, Windows, Tomcat
- Meet all team deadlines and responsibilities, listens to others and values opinions, helps team leader to meet goals, welcomes newcomers and promotes a team atmosphere
Job Qualification and Skills Required For PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2021
- 0-2 years’ experience in Cloud Applications or IT support role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree required
- Good understanding in basic web and Cloud technologies
- Knowledge Experience with database technologies (MYSQL, MS SQL, and Oracle)
- Knowledge of configuration management and orchestration technologies such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, Cloud Formation, or comparable;
- Strong knowledge of Python programming language an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of Unix/Linux, Windows, Tomcat
- Can do attitude and flexibility
- Ability to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong verbal and written skills to interact with internal customers and partners via phone, chat and email.
- Ultra-reliable, highly motivated, self-starter, who can collaborate within Cloud Operations and across other functional groups.
- Knowledge of PowerSchool or the education technology industry is a plus.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Passion for customers and focus on delivering the best customer experience possible.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
Documents to be Carried for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (28.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ PowerSchool this hiring for which position ?
PowerSchool hiring candidates for Associate Cloud Ops Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires