PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022 - PowerSchool has recruit BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA candidates for Associate Cloud Operations Engineer Apply Online @ official website
- 1 PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022 - PowerSchool has recruit BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA candidates for Associate Cloud Operations Engineer Apply Online @ official website
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022 : PowerSchool has to recruit candidates for Associate Cloud Operations Engineer positions through off campus in Bengaluru Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with PowerSchool you can use this recruitment.
|PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Cloud Operations Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Cloud Operations Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (09.08.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Execute ticket triage, investigation and resolution of reported incidents
- Troubleshoot application issues and engage Customer Support as needed to identify and resolve the issue
- Troubleshoots problems with user accounts and application access
- Perform daily system administration tasks to verify that all systems are up and running
- Installation and configuration of software in cloud-based environments to ensure high availability
- Monitor and troubleshoot application issues to ensure high availability, optimal performance and system responsiveness
- Operate and maintain orchestration routines in production
- Complete periodic application software updates and software version upgrades
- Install and configure new customer environments as needed
- Support product development teams in the delivery of continuous integration, continuous deployment, providing templates and patterns to follow to ensure code produced by product development teams can be deployed and scaled on standardized technologies and platforms
- Perform root cause analysis for production issues where the root cause is in infrastructure, environment, configuration, or deployment routines; understand when to escalate to product development teams; remediate root causes and implement preventative actions
- Performs basic database monitoring and troubleshooting of database performance issues
- Participate in after-hours maintenance when necessary, respond to emergencies, participate in customer calls when called upon in support of initiatives and incident response
- Participate in 24/7 on-call support including shift rotations where required
- Able to communicate effectively and work as a team member to manage all cloud-based systems used within the environment
- Other duties as assigned
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree required
- This is an entry level position; the ideal person needs to be motivated and willing to learn
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud (demonstrable proficiency or professional experience preferred)
- Knowledge of Relational and No-SQL databases (demonstrable proficiency or professional experience preferred)
- Familiarity of configuration management and orchestration technologies and techniques
- Proficiency in one or more programming language
- Familiarity in operating system administration
- Ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
|Online Apply Link|
|Online apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the PowerSchool Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022,
PowerSchool off campus,
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022 application form,
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022 notification,
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022 qualification,
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022 salary details,
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022 selection process,
how to apply PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022 Job Vacancies,
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022 Vacancies details,
PowerSchool job openings,
Bengaluru Karnataka Job Vacancies,
PowerSchool job vacancies,
jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka,
jobs in PowerSchool,
Associate Cloud Operations Engineer job openings,
freshers jobs openings,
jobs for fresher,