PowerSchool - PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Associate Cloud Ops Engineer Apply Online @ official website
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Associate Cloud Ops Engineer role | PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Cloud Ops Engineer positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Cloud Ops Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Cloud Ops Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Table of contents
PowerSchool is the leading provider of cloud-based software for K-12 education. Its mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their full potential, in their way. PowerSchool connects students, teachers, administrators, and parents, with the shared goal of improving student outcomes. From the office to the classroom to the home, it helps schools and districts efficiently manage state reporting and related compliance, special education, finance, human resources, talent, registration, attendance, funding, learning, instruction, grading, assessments, and analytics in one unified platform.
Detailed Job Description :
This position, under the general direction of the Manager or Technical Lead, Cloud Operations, will be responsible for supporting cloud customers and be responsible, at varying levels, for software installations and configuration, continuous systems analysis, technical customer support, and systems administration for the SaaS server technologies used in a multi-cloud environment
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Execute ticket triage, investigation and resolution of reported incidents.
- Troubleshoot application issues and engage Customer Support as needed to identify and resolve the issue.
- Troubleshoots problems with user accounts and application access
- Perform daily system administration tasks to verify that all systems are up and running
- Installation and configuration of software in cloud-based environments to ensure high availability
- Monitor and troubleshoot application issues to ensure high availability, optimal performance and system responsiveness
- Operate and maintain orchestration routines in production
- Complete periodic application software updates and software version upgrades
- Install and configure new customer environments as needed
- Support product development teams in the delivery of continuous integration, continuous deployment, providing templates and patterns to follow to ensure code produced by product development teams can be deployed and scaled on standardized technologies and platforms
- Perform root cause analysis for production issues where the root cause is in infrastructure, environment, configuration, or deployment routines; understand when to escalate to product development teams; remediate root causes and implement preventative actions
- Performs basic database monitoring and troubleshooting of database performance issues
- Participate in after-hours maintenance, when necessary, respond to emergencies, participate in customer calls when called upon in support of initiatives and incident response
- Participate in 24/7 on-call support including shift rotations where required.
- Able to communicate effectively and work as a team member to manage all cloud-based systems used within the environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree required
- This is an entry level position; the ideal person needs to be motivated and willing to learn
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud (demonstrable proficiency or professional experience preferred)
- Knowledge of Relational and No-SQL databases (demonstrable proficiency or professional experience preferred)
- Familiarity of configuration management and orchestration technologies and techniques
- Proficiency in one or more programming language
- Familiarity in operating system administration
- Ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Cloud Ops Engineer post at PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( PowerSchool )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
PowerSchool – FAQs
Q1. How to apply PowerSchool ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for PowerSchool ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,