PowerSchool Off Campus Recruitment 2022 | PowerSchool has recruit B.E, B.Tech candidates for Associate Cloud Ops Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
PowerSchool Off Campus Recruitment 2022 : PowerSchool has to recruit candidates for Associate Cloud Ops Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in B.E, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with PowerSchool you can use this recruitment.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Cloud Ops Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Apply Link||Available below|
Join Our Jobvision Daily Job Updates
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Cloud Ops Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (06.07.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
PowerSchool : PowerSchool is the leading provider of cloud-based software for K-12 education. Its mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their full potential, in their way. PowerSchool connects students, teachers, administrators, and parents, with the shared goal of improving student outcomes. From the office to the classroom to the home, it helps schools and districts efficiently manage state reporting and related compliance, special education, finance, human resources, talent, registration, attendance, funding, learning, instruction, grading, assessments, and analytics in one unified platform
Detailed Job Description For PowerSchool Off Campus Recruitment 2022
This position, under the general direction of the Manager or Technical Lead, Cloud Operations, will be responsible for delivering cloud assets and be responsible, at varying levels, for software installations and configuration while developing automation for the delivery of cloud assets in the SaaS server technologies used in a multi-cloud environment.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Execute ticket triage, investigation and resolution of reported requests
- Troubleshoot automation issues and engage Engineering or Services as needed to identify and resolve the issue
- Troubleshoots problems with user accounts and application access
- Perform daily system administration tasks to verify that all systems are up and running
- Installation and configuration of software in cloud-based environments to ensure high availability
- Monitor and troubleshoot application issues to ensure high availability, optimal performance and system responsiveness
- Operate and maintain orchestration routines in production
- Complete periodic application software updates and software version upgrades related to automation
- Install and configure new customer environments as needed
- Support product development teams in the delivery of continuous integration, continuous deployment, providing templates and patterns to follow to ensure code produced by product development teams can be deployed and scaled on standardized technologies and platforms
- Perform root cause analysis for production issues where the root cause is in infrastructure, environment, configuration, or deployment routines; understand when to escalate to product development teams; remediate root causes and implement preventative actions
- Performs basic database monitoring and troubleshooting of database performance issues
- Participate in after-hours maintenance when necessary, respond to emergencies, participate in customer calls when called upon in support of initiatives and incident response
- Able to communicate effectively and work as a team member to manage all cloud-based systems used within the environment
- Other duties as assigned
Job Qualification and Skills Required For PowerSchool Off Campus Recruitment 2022
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree required
- This is an entry level position; the ideal person needs to be motivated and willing to learn
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud (demonstrable proficiency or professional experience preferred)
- Knowledge of Relational and No-SQL databases (demonstrable proficiency or professional experience preferred)
- Familiarity of configuration management and orchestration technologies and techniques
- Proficiency in one or more programming language
- Familiarity in operating system administration
- Ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Documents to be Carried for PowerSchool Off Campus Recruitment 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For PowerSchool Off Campus Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (06.07.2022)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Join Our Jobvision Daily Job Updates
Online Apply Link :
PowerSchool Off Campus Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to apply PowerSchool Off Campus Recruitment 2022 ?
Click Online apply link on apply link section to apply PowerSchool Off Campus Recruitment 2022
2. What is the PowerSchool Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
3. What is the job location for PowerSchool Off Campus Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
4. What is the Experience needed for apply to this post ?
Freshers candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details
Related searches : PowerSchool Off Campus Recruitment 2022, PowerSchool off campus,PowerSchool Off Campus Recruitment 2022 application form, PowerSchool interview, PowerSchool Off Campus Recruitment 2022 notification, PowerSchool Off Campus Recruitment 2022 qualification, PowerSchool Off Campus Recruitment 2022 salary details,PowerSchool Off Campus Recruitment 2022 selection process, how to apply PowerSchool Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies, PowerSchool Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Vacancies details, PowerSchool hiring, PowerSchool job openings, PowerSchool career, Bangalore Karnataka Job Vacancies, PowerSchool job vacancies, Private Jobs, jobs in Bangalore Karnataka, jobs in PowerSchool, Associate Cloud Ops Engineer job openings, freshers jobs openings, jobs for fresher