PPD Off Campus Drive 2021 | Pharmaceutical Contract Research (PPD) has recruit 12th, Diploma, Degree candidates for Associate Safety Admin | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
PPD Off Campus Drive 2021 : Pharmaceutical Contract Research (PPD) has to recruit candidates for Associate Safety Admin positios through off campus in Hyderabad Telangana . The candidates who are Finished in 12th, Diploma, Degree Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Pharmaceutical Contract Research (PPD) you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Safety Admin includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Pharmaceutical Contract Research (PPD)|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Safety Admin|
|Qualification||12th, Diploma, Degree|
|Experience Needed||0 to 1 year|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Pharmaceutical Contract Research (PPD)
Pharmaceutical Contract Research (PPD) : Pharmaceutical Product Development. (PPD) is an American contract research organization (CRO) providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services.
Detailed Job Description For PPD Off Campus Drive 2021
Provides contracted project coordination and safety support on global and domestic programs with an emphasis on serious and non-serious adverse events, protocol inquiries and physician assessment of diagnostics. In collaboration with Safety Specialists and Medical Monitors, liaises and establishes effective relationships with functional team members to accurately manage all incoming safety documentation.
Coordinates the timely review of protocol inquiries, serious and non-serious adverse events and diagnostics; tracking all necessary data and generating reports for the client, project team and/or external vendors.
Identifies and redacts subject identifiers per local requirements; retraining sites and escalates reoccurrences to PPD Data Privacy.
Compiles adjudication dossiers and creates/submits follow-up to investigative sites.
Manages project specific training in collaboration with the project lead/manager, including the application of training within the learning management system.
Performs data entry into tracking systems and performs system reconciliations to identify issues which may negatively impact project timelines.
Coordinates and facilitates project and/or client meetings, drafts meeting minutes, posts to client portals and distributes to internal and external project teams.
Manages the set-up, maintenance and archival of program files within PPD's electronic filing system.
Liaises with various internal function groups to implement projects, ensuring contractual obligations are met and timelines are achieved.
Answers incoming hotline calls, forwards information received at the Incoming Information Center (IIC) to the designated teams.
Supports any specific activities performed by the local office, which cannot be performed from elsewhere.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For PPD Off Campus Drive 2021
Education and Experience:
- High / Secondary school diploma or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Technical positions may require a certificate
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 0 to 1 year).
- In some cases an equivalency, consisting of a combination of appropriate education, training and/or directly related experience, will be considered sufficient for an individual to meet the requirements of the role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated, positive attitude with effective oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills to include MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Ability to identify and set priorities and effectively perform a variety of tasks simultaneously with strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with orientation toward careful and meticulous work
- Ability to work in a team or independently, demonstrating initiative to complete assigned tasks with moderate supervision
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanor in challenging circumstances
- Flexibility to reprioritize workload to meet changing project timelines
- Demonstrated ability to attain and maintain a good working knowledge of applicable FDA Regulations, ICH Good Clinical Practices, and PPD/Client SOPs and WPDs for all non-clinical/clinical aspects of project implementation, execution and closeout
- PPD values the health and well being of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
- Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
- Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
- May require travel. (Recruiter will provide more details.)
Documents to be Carried for PPD Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For PPD Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (19.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
PPD Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Pharmaceutical Contract Research (PPD) this hiring for which position ?
Pharmaceutical Contract Research (PPD) hiring candidates for Associate Safety Admin position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for PPD Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
12th, Diploma, Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 to 1 year candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for PPD Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires